PDA

View Full Version : Jr Seau Dolphins gamer?

Anabolicollege17
05-08-2013, 12:15 PM
The stains look really suspect to me. It looks like he made them himself. Also he states. "He can't reveal the source, but pictures speak for themselves"
No paperwork with it either.

Any thoughts?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-Junior-Seau-Game-Used-Worn-Miami-Dolphins-Football-Jersey-Shows-Good-Use-/370811768285?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item56561a8ddd

finfanrb23
05-08-2013, 12:28 PM
This seller did have some other fins gamers also with no documentation about a month ago. In my eyes some were legit (solid photomatches), some had moderate wear that I couldn't match, and some had no wear whatsoever. This particular jersey is a relist and sold in the neighborhood of $450. I personally believe that unless I feel pretty comfortable with a photomatch or it has psa/dna authentication star players such as Seau are not worth the gamble. Just my two cents, welcome to the site!

dolphanz
05-08-2013, 02:52 PM
what finfan said- seller did have a large selection of items for sale.
i've seen some being relisted as it sold though auction.
i did purchase an item from them but had to return due to question of authenticity.
seau will be a big gamble

Eric
05-08-2013, 07:31 PM
Here is a thread on the seller- Broadway Rick Kohl

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=10421&highlight=broadway+rick

Anabolicollege17
05-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Thanks for reply guys.

Being as he duped numerous members when they won items at amounts that were lower than what he wanted to sell (he has no reserves). And never sent. I should bid on all his auctions at 2,000$ and just never pay. Guy seems like he deserves everything that comes his way negatively to pull some crap like that on honest people. What a loser.

I won't really go to his level and bid on it, but man what a loser this bum is.

Thank you for that. I knew it looked shady from the start.

So this item was sold once before and they didn't sell it because they didn't get the price they wanted?