PDA

View Full Version : Scott Welkowsky / Authentic Sports ??

kingjammy24
11-13-2006, 05:00 PM
has anyone ever dealt with Scott Welkowsky / Authentic Sports ?

if so, can you please tell me your experience?

thanks,

rudy.

GrndSlm
11-13-2006, 05:04 PM
I purchased from him years ago and never had a problem....I also have not heard anything negative with his business dealings.

thanks,
Juan Iglesias
GrndSlm@aol.com

RobSteinmetz
11-13-2006, 05:18 PM
Scott is one of the true "good guys" in the hobby. As honest and easy to deal with as they come. I've dealt with Scott for 15+ years, and have nothing but positive things to say. Great dealer and friend.

dodgersfan
11-13-2006, 05:26 PM
Scott is one of the best i have ever dealt with,I have done over 50+ deals w/him and all have been A+,My family and I have also had dinner once with his family,Very nice people!

Rudy

DrJ
11-13-2006, 05:27 PM
I have purchased from his company and was pleased. Nice people to deal with.

flaco1801
11-13-2006, 05:31 PM
he has been in hobby a long time, and NEVER have i read a bad word. jeff

ironmanfan
11-13-2006, 06:05 PM
ditto, ditto, ditto

metsbats
11-13-2006, 08:58 PM
I used to by GU bats from Scott when he was with California Numismatics Investments. He's a hobby vet and a real honest dealer!

David

mickeymbz
05-10-2014, 03:41 PM
has anyone ever dealt with Scott Welkowsky / Authentic Sports ?

if so, can you please tell me your experience?

thanks,

rudy.

Just saw this thread from few years back,, This dude is another example of a dealer who's sole motivation is the buck, whether it be authentic or NOT. During the early 90's, after he left CNI, he sold me a boatload of FAKE Tiernan Laker jerseys. I bought nearly the whole page of Tiernan Laker jerseys from one of those SCD ads.... researching back then, without internet, was a tedious process. Any person willing to compare the vast amount of images available on the internet and videos on Youtube to what he sold can easily differentiate the gold from the poop. Did he knowingly sell them as a little less than legit? I'm sure there are many other collectors out there that bought these "gems" ...and I highly doubt they came from a bag discovered covered away in storage in the old Fabulous Forum... just another Tale and lore that's been discussed on other threads.