PDA

View Full Version : Being that the holiday season is upon us, My wish list...

TNTtoys
11-13-2006, 04:25 PM
All,

I don't have a huge budget, so I am not looking for the biggest superstars. It's more important to me to have a jersey style representing an era than an actual player's jersey. Here's what I am looking for, in order of most important to least. Please email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com if you should have anything on this list & your asking price.

Thanks,
Nick

1. 1994 NEW YORK METS BP (Blue performance mesh jersey that has "New York" written across the front in silver script letters and underlined. Also has the 25th Anniversary of the Miracle Mets patch on the sleeve.

2. 1999-2001 DIAMONDBACKS ALT PURPLE (This is the version that had the gold/copper metallic front and back letters & numbers, not the common 1998 style that had the teal).

3. 1978 SAN DIEGO PADRES ROAD (The brown jersey with yellow sleeves and not the reverse).

4. 1981 CINCINNATI REDS ST. PATRICK'S DAY JERSEY (white jersey with Reds logo, name/number and shamrock on sleeve all in green).

5. 1980-1991 MONTREAL EXPOS WHITE HOME JERSEY (has red & blue racing stripes from neck to edge of sleeves and down each side).

6. 1983-1991 K.C. ROYALS ROAD JERSEY (baby blut button down, "Royals" on front).

7. 1978-1981 NEW YORK METS ROAD JERSEY (the one with the 2-button / crew neck).