PDA

View Full Version : Any idea what the Houston Texans do with their Game Used Jerseys?

BamaHater
04-30-2013, 02:19 PM
Is there some room in Reliant Stadium with boxes and boxes of jerseys dating back to the inaugural season. You never see game used Texans jerseys besides the few that go out for NFL Auctions and the random one of big named players on Ebay. Wonder why they continue to hoard their jerseys and not sell them. The Texans could make money on the deal. I'd love to own a Game Used or Issued Texans Nike jersey.

Dewey2007
04-30-2013, 03:49 PM
I was wondering the same thing a few years back. It sounds like it stems from the equipment manager. Mark Hayne indicated that when the Texans current EM was with the Redskins, jerseys were hard to come by as well. For whatever reason he doesn't like to make them available to the public other then what he has to and the team seems to give him control. Maybe Mark could shed more light on this if there is anything specific he knows but this is my best understanding.

Is there some room in Reliant Stadium with boxes and boxes of jerseys dating back to the inaugural season. You never see game used Texans jerseys besides the few that go out for NFL Auctions and the random one of big named players on Ebay. Wonder why they continue to hoard their jerseys and not sell them. The Texans could make money on the deal. I'd love to own a Game Used or Issued Texans Nike jersey.