PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant Collection - June Goldin Auction

Lhaso
04-23-2013, 12:30 PM
I just received an email from Goldin Auctions previewing the Kobe Bryant collection.

It looks like there are a high school jerseys, a 2001 jersey with the 9/11 patch, shoes, and other rings and awards.

I wonder if any of these pieces will bring the 6 figure number his rookie gamer brought last summer?

dougiedshow
04-23-2013, 07:57 PM
If something brings 6 figures, it could be the #24 High School Jersey the preview shows. I believe he worn 24 his Freshman year in high school... then of course in the NBA. Looks like some great stuff.
I sent some cool stuff to Goldin Auctions, I've consigned to all 3 auctions. I've been very impressed so far! You have to admit, Ken keeps coming up with some sick stuff. First the Pete Rose document, then the Jumbo T206 Wagner, and now a player collection... Kobe of all people. Meanwhile, other auction houses keep coming up with "The Delino DeShields collection" and stuff like that. Wait, I love Delino, I would bid on that too. #exposaddict

Anyways... KUDOS to them.

Doug

dougiedshow@aol.com

sportscentury
04-24-2013, 07:43 AM
I received the email from Goldin Auctions, as well. I can't wait to see the entire collection. That was one heck of a teaser.

jbean023
04-30-2013, 01:37 AM
Now His Arrest Papers Are Rare, If ThosE Were At auction I Would Bid On Those!!