PDA

View Full Version : Detroit City Sports Shows

Marrdar
04-23-2013, 01:39 AM
Detroit City Sports in Michigan is having signings in June with Alex Avila and Omar Infante. I would like to get jerseys I have in my collection signed by them. Has anyone on the forum gone to their signings or sent in items to be signed?

Thank you for any feedback.

solarlottry
04-23-2013, 03:38 PM
Marlon

It sounds like the SF Tri-Star show was really good. Was there any 49er game worn items available for sale? I am glad that everyone had a chance to get together and make new friends and additional hobby connections.

I have used Denver Autographs in the past to get many of my jerseys signed and never had a bad experience. I have not done any business with Detriot Sports but they look as if they do the mail order business on a regular basis.

Good luck with getting the shirts signed! It sounds as if you have gotten a number of gamers signed over the last few months.

Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

swainer
04-23-2013, 04:26 PM
I have not used their mail order service either as until recently, I lived close to their store and attended the signings in person. Now that I live in Illinois, I have no reservations using the mail order service. I know multiple people that have used the mail order service and they've been completly satisfied EVERY time.

Good luck!

Dach0sen0ne
04-23-2013, 04:37 PM
I've mailed items in and attended in person. They run a top notch in person signing and took extra care packaging my items and shipped my items very quickly. I give them 2 thumbs up!

Marrdar
04-23-2013, 09:48 PM
Thank you for the feedback! I am going to send my items in to be signed, I will post pictures when I get them back.