PDA

View Full Version : ChrisCavalier could you please email me.

HawaiiSportsNut
04-16-2013, 06:07 PM
Hey Chris... Do you need help as a moderator? I can help with moving topics that are posted in the wrong thread or what ever else you may need. Being that I live in Hawaii there is an advantage with the different time zones. LMK either way.

Thanks,
Rick

zukfan.hawaii@gmail.com

ChrisCavalier
04-16-2013, 11:20 PM
Hey Chris... Do you need help as a moderator? I can help with moving topics that are posted in the wrong thread or what ever else you may need. Being that I live in Hawaii there is an advantage with the different time zones. LMK either way.[/EMAIL]
Hey Rick,

Thanks for the post. Right now I am extremely busy as we approach the end of the consignment period for the next auction. Once the consignment period ends, I will be looking into some things involving GUU. However, in all likelihood that will be sometime in the beginning of May.

Please feel free to email me at that time and I should be able to look into it then.

Thanks,
Chris

chris@gameuseduniverse.com

HawaiiSportsNut
04-17-2013, 01:26 AM
Sounds good Chris... I am willing to help in any way that I can. I owe you & this forum a lot.

ChrisCavalier
04-17-2013, 09:08 AM
Sounds good Chris... I am willing to help in any way that I can. I owe you & this forum a lot.
Thank you Rick for your sentiments. I am very happy to hear the forum has been able help you. It is always nice to hear when people have benefitted from what has been created here.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Chris