PDA

View Full Version : Consignment Period Ending Soon - Goldin Auctions

ChrisCavalier
04-11-2013, 05:42 PM
Please note we just added a new banner on the site. I know have I been working with a number of GUU members already that have either consigned items or are in the process of consigning items to our next auction.

If you are interested in consigning anything to Goldin's upcoming June auction, please contact me right away as the consignment period will be ending soon. I will be happy to help you with any questions you might have.

Sincerely,
Chris

chris@gameuseduniverse.com

GMEN92
04-12-2013, 07:24 AM
Thanks Chris..!! Looking Forward To It..

MichaelofSF
04-14-2013, 11:10 AM
Hello Chris,
I sent you an email just want to make sure that you received it.

Michael

ChrisCavalier
04-14-2013, 11:53 AM
Hello Chris,
I sent you an email just want to make sure that you received it.

Michael
Hey Michael,

I did receive it. I will try to get back to you today.

Thanks,
Chris

ChrisCavalier
04-15-2013, 12:14 PM
Hello Everyone,

As an update, we have literally been bombarded with consignment request recently. With that said, as of this moment and after sending out a number of emails this morning, I believe I have responded to everyone who sent in a request. Please let me know if you have yet to receive a reply as it is possible (though I hope not) an email or two may have slipped through the cracks somewhere among all the emails we received.

Thanks in advance and please feel free to email me directly if you need any help with potential consignments.

Sincerely,
Chris

chris@gameuseduniverse.com

cubbs1232
04-17-2013, 07:13 PM
couple of emails sent. Thanks

ChrisCavalier
04-18-2013, 04:55 AM
couple of emails sent. Thanks
Hello Korey,

Thanks for the post. We have been absolutely bombarded with consignment requests which I think you will see when the auction goes live. I did get your email and we I will try to follow-up with you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Chris