04-07-2013, 07:38 AM
I am selling my Albert Pujols first base issued glove . 375.00 shipped

baseballfan0721
04-08-2013, 07:30 AM
Sold

carbonrosa
04-10-2013, 10:45 PM
Sold

Hi, I know it's sold but just wanted to know how you got the glove and why so cheap?
-Devin

baseballfan0721
04-10-2013, 10:57 PM
So cheap because Albert made me mad. I got the glove wanting him to sign it and putting it in my collection . Me and my daughter finally got the chance to catch up to him when we asked him gave us a go to hell look and shook his head basically making us feel worthless and cheap. That is why I sold so cheap I want nothing to do with a person that made my daughter feel like that. I can seriously say I hate Albert Pujols as I used to be a big fan !!!

EurekaDave
04-11-2013, 03:45 PM
I'm totally with Armando on this one. Takes his daughter to meet a baseball icon and he insults them. And don't give me any crap about how if he did it for one, he'd have to do it for everybody....

I got dissed by an SF Giant, J.T. Snow, in front of my grand-son. And I'm divesting myself of his crap too. Disgraceful. Go Armando!!!

Eureka Dave

HawaiiSportsNut
04-11-2013, 03:59 PM
I thought that I was the only one that felt like Armando & Dave. Several years ago when we had winter baseball here in Hawaii. I read about a top prospect at that time (Adam Kennedy). I was so excited when I heard that he would be playing for our local team. A few games into the season I was lucky to have gotten a foul ball that Adam hit. After the game I went to Adam so that I could have the ball signed by him. As he came out of the locker room I asked if he could sign the ball for me. I was so surprised when he said "NO" & continued to walk to the team bus. I was so disapointed, that I gave the ball to someone next to me.

sportsnbikes
04-11-2013, 06:03 PM
When are players going to realize that we pay their salary's. Without us they have no check.

Prince Fielder realizes it. He signs everything at games. I've never been turned down by him.

packfan84
04-11-2013, 10:08 PM
I'm with both of you guys too. I would have no desire collecting anything of a player that dissed my kids. I'm a huge Ian Kinsler fan but have heard sometimes he can be a punk, so I really have no desire to meet him and then have to sell off my collection.

I met JT Snow at a bay area signing a few years ago and he didn't even acknowledge anyone as he signed. Not to mention he was 30 minutes late. That is not right to treat fans paying money that way. I've heard other instances of him being rude to kids.

Pujols I have heard nothing but bad stuff about. Even when he does his clinic I heard he signs his lesser signature and has no interaction with anyone. I think it's about $300 for that experience. No doubt a great player, but an even bigger jerk.

tella27
04-11-2013, 10:58 PM
I don't know the guy or ever had the chance to meet him but you have to think that these big time players know 90% of the stuff they sign goes online for sale. Now doing that in front of a kid is pretty low.

I will give him this he give a lot of money to people in need and every "Jerseys off Our Backs" night he always gave his jersey, batting gloves, wrist bands pretty much everything he had on him to the winner. Everyone is different story - their are plenty of Cardinals out their that will make you shine in your daughter's eyes.

sportsnbikes
04-12-2013, 10:49 AM
Players shouldn't care if people sell their autograph anyway. Waht some of them make in a game these selleres won't make in a lifetime of selling autographs.

I'm not saying selling them is right. I'm saying that players shouldn't single out am entire fan base because of it.

sportsnbikes
04-12-2013, 10:50 AM
Players shouldn't care if people sell their autograph anyway. Waht some of them make in a game these selleres won't make in a lifetime of selling autographs.

I'm not saying selling them is right. I'm saying that players shouldn't single out am entire fan base because of it.

Apparently I can't type properly today! LOL

baseballfan0721
04-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Thanks Guys !! I really felt bad about the situation for a few days . I not happy to hear that its happened to others but glad that people know the way I felt about the whole ordeal. I know he may get hounded maybe everyday, if he would of just ignored or even said no I might of not took it so personal. But the look and head shake was not called for especially to my daughter she was so excited to meet him and he acts that way.

I should of read , before asking I found may forums and articles about his rudeness. Well it is what it is I guess I am just happy there is more players out there that may daughter likes ! Buster Posey being one I guess I will just be more selective about her asking for autographs I don't want her to go through the same ordeal again.