PDA

View Full Version : Dodgers contact

oyhhyo
04-05-2013, 02:55 PM
Hi,

Anyone know the Dodgers and CIN Reds game used contact(email)?
My email is fophyo@naver.com
Have a great day!

Dodgers101
04-05-2013, 03:51 PM
Dodgers unfortunately are way behind the times. No contact or mail order. I have talked with them about this at nausium but have gotten no where. They only have 2 tiny kiosks at the ballpark with limited items available. if you are looking for something I may be able to help. I'll be at the stadium on this Sunday. I have been there twice in the last week and I can tell you so far they have no Kemp, Ethier, Crawford, or Ramirez items yet. No game used baseballs either. They did have a pair of game used Adrian Gonzalez cleats which sold the day I was there. They have bats but only from their minor players like Aj Ellis, Mark Ellis, Jerry Hairston, etc. Email me if you need more info at jonger@msn.com. Hope that helps

John

Klattsy
04-06-2013, 05:08 PM
There is a guy on ebay called "mighty_clippers" (I think thats right) and he works at the LAD clubhouse. Sells a lot of stuff online. Authenticated too.

oyhhyo
04-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Thank you John, I sent you.

Dodgers unfortunately are way behind the times. No contact or mail order. I have talked with them about this at nausium but have gotten no where. They only have 2 tiny kiosks at the ballpark with limited items available. if you are looking for something I may be able to help. I'll be at the stadium on this Sunday. I have been there twice in the last week and I can tell you so far they have no Kemp, Ethier, Crawford, or Ramirez items yet. No game used baseballs either. They did have a pair of game used Adrian Gonzalez cleats which sold the day I was there. They have bats but only from their minor players like Aj Ellis, Mark Ellis, Jerry Hairston, etc. Email me if you need more info at jonger@msn.com. Hope that helps

John

oyhhyo
04-07-2013, 09:32 PM
Great information, I will contact him. Thank you very much.

There is a guy on ebay called "mighty_clippers" (I think thats right) and he works at the LAD clubhouse. Sells a lot of stuff online. Authenticated too.