PDA

View Full Version : Opening Day at Coors Field!!!

xpress34
04-05-2013, 07:53 AM
Today will put a cherry on top of my early MLB season:

Rockies 'Hot Stove' Meetings at Coors Field
Spring Training (AZ) - Including Opening Day for Rockies
Mariners vs Rockies Exhibition Game in Salt Lake City
Meet and Greet Luncheon with Colorado Springs SkySox
Rockies Practice at Coors Field
Denver Post Baseball Talk at Blake St Tavern
Colorado Springs SkySox Opening Night Game

And nest week i will be in Portland, OR for work and will go up to Seattle on Thursday Night for Rangers @ Mariners!

MarinersFan34
04-05-2013, 01:25 PM
Looks like you've been pretty busy and gotten quite a fill of baseball already.

Thursday huh, the night of "Supreme Court", you're in for a treat and I hope you don't mind the color Yellow. :cool:

I will be there as well since Felix is pitching during the work week. If you want to meet up, chat, have a drink or whatever let me know. I'll probably be down at the field early as usual.

frikativ54
04-05-2013, 08:42 PM
And next week i will be in Portland, OR for work and will go up to Seattle on Thursday Night for Rangers @ Mariners!

Have fun in Portland. I no longer live there, unfortunately, but it's a great town. The squirrels are awesome, as is the weather.

When you come to Seattle, enjoy an M's game or two. The Supreme Court will be something else. Have yourself a great time. :D

xpress34
04-08-2013, 08:10 AM
Looks like you've been pretty busy and gotten quite a fill of baseball already.

Thursday huh, the night of "Supreme Court", you're in for a treat and I hope you don't mind the color Yellow. :cool:

I will be there as well since Felix is pitching during the work week. If you want to meet up, chat, have a drink or whatever let me know. I'll probably be down at the field early as usual.

Jeremy -

I fly our shortly to Portland. Drop me an eMail - xpress34@comcast .net

- Smitty