PDA

View Full Version : Auburn's tainted image

gingi79
04-04-2013, 07:50 PM
The drama surrounding Auburn's CFB championship and the NCAA violations they did or did not commit are all over the CFB world right now.

The newest accusations revolve around synthetic Mary Jane. I just wanted to provide some background on it. First if all, "Spice" was and is LEGAL. The fact these kids were tested for it means the school: a) KNEW there was an issue and b) Tested them for a substance they could LEGALLY imbibe.

Anyone who has ever smoked pot knows it is NOT performance enhancing unless winning involved additional Funions and RC Cola. They smoked the synthetic version which is STILL LEGAL TO BUY/SMOKE today. Frankly, if smoking Marijuana was legal, the more harmful synthetics would be abolished for lack of interest but I digress.

Just wanted to shine a non-media biased light on the issue

GoTigers
04-04-2013, 11:45 PM
Does anyone care if some players smoked fake weed? Does anyone believe this Selena Roberts story? She's a washed up joke and her story has already been proven false. They players she "quoted" are furious at her hack job, and the officers she claimed to talk too weren't even police officers. I think something is going to drop in Tuscaloosa and they are taking shots across the state while they can. Lets be honest, nobody cares about Auburn football right now.. I'm Alum and its hard to say that, but it's true.