PDA

View Full Version : Jerseys priced to sell

Sportskansascity
03-23-2013, 06:57 PM
Keith Lockhart Braves Game Worn Jersey from 1997 signed. Missing Patch on sleeve. Small amount of pine tar on name plate $130

Brandon Donnelly 2003 Brand New (NOT GAME WORN) Authentic All-Star game jersey signed PSA/DNA #I17124 $65

Dmitri Young Authentic Spring Training Nationals Jersey. Bought off of eBay a few years back as game worn. The tags are unreadable so I can not tell if it truly is Game Worn but the jersey is very large and appears to have been worn before. $40

Mark Grudzialanek Authentic Spring Training Indians Jersey. Bought off of eBay a few years back as game worn. There are no tags inside the jersey. There is a tag right near cool base tag on bottom of jersey that says XL. $40

Andy Laroche Game Worn Pirates Jersey. Set 2 2010. Beautiful pinstriped jersey. More information below. $100

Hologram number FJ057999 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED JERSEY.
Session Product Description: ANDY LAROCHE
Session Name: SF AT PIT
Session Date: June 06, 2010
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.

If you are interested any of these and want pictures email me at 1983orioles@gmail.com. First come first serve. Thanks!

Sportskansascity
03-25-2013, 02:21 PM
Reduced Prices

Keith Lockhart Braves Game Worn Jersey from 1997 signed. Missing Patch on sleeve. Small amount of pine tar on name plate $110

Brandon Donnelly 2003 Brand New (NOT GAME WORN) Authentic All-Star game jersey signed PSA/DNA #I17124 $55

Dmitri Young Authentic Spring Training Nationals Jersey. Bought off of eBay a few years back as game worn. The tags are unreadable so I can not tell if it truly is Game Worn but the jersey is very large and appears to have been worn before. $30

Mark Grudzialanek Authentic Spring Training Indians Jersey. Bought off of eBay a few years back as game worn. There are no tags inside the jersey. There is a tag right near cool base tag on bottom of jersey that says XL. $30

Andy Laroche Game Worn Pirates Jersey. Set 2 2010. Beautiful pinstriped jersey. More information below. $90

Hologram number FJ057999 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED JERSEY.
Session Product Description: ANDY LAROCHE
Session Name: SF AT PIT
Session Date: June 06, 2010
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.

If you are interested any of these and want pictures email me at 1983orioles@gmail.com. First come first serve. Thanks!

Sportskansascity
03-26-2013, 08:40 AM
Laroche jersey has been sold pending payment.

Sportskansascity
03-26-2013, 02:35 PM
Laroche back up for sale. Buyer thought it was Adam Laroche jersey, but it is Andy to clear up any confusion. Willing to listen to any and all offers on any of these jerseys! Thanks!

Sportskansascity
03-27-2013, 12:34 PM
Dmitri Young jersey has been sold. Many thanks to the buyer

sox83cubs84
03-27-2013, 04:38 PM
Email sent.

Dave Miedema

Sportskansascity
03-27-2013, 09:26 PM
Dave, never received your email. Just wanted to let you know. I checked spam and inbox and there was nothing. You can try again or give me your email and I will email you. Whatever works for you