PDA

View Full Version : Red Sox 2004 & 2007 GU Bats

dangerzone79
03-23-2013, 02:38 PM
Hey guys. Looking for Game Used bats from the '04 & '07 Red Sox seasons. This may be hard to piece together but I'm determined! Ha.
Thanks, Dan.

From 2004 I'm looking for:
Johnny Damon
Mark Bellhorn
Manny Ramirez
David Ortiz
Trot Nixon
Jason Varitek
Bill Mueller
Doug Mirabelli
Pokey Reese
Gabe Kapler
Dave Roberts
Doug Mientkewicz (Did he use Twins bats or did he have Sox bats made?)
Orlando Cabrera (Did he use Expos bats or did he have Sox bats made?)

From 2007 I'm looking for:
Jacoby Ellsbury
Manny
Varitek
Mike Lowell
Julio Lugo
Kevin Youkilis
Coco Crisp
JD Drew

gameused
03-23-2013, 06:33 PM
I have a signed David Ortiz two-tone Rawlings bat from 2004, nice use and short taped handle.

On the O-cab and Mientkewicz bats, never seen any bats with Red Sox stamped on the barrel. If I remember right, Cabrera was using a Rawlings red ring natural bat when he played for the Red Sox. Send me your email and I'll forward pics of the Ortiz bat.

Thanks,
Bobby
hawaii_five0@yahoo.com

dangerzone79
03-23-2013, 09:49 PM
I have a signed David Ortiz two-tone Rawlings bat from 2004, nice use and short taped handle.

On the O-cab and Mientkewicz bats, never seen any bats with Red Sox stamped on the barrel. If I remember right, Cabrera was using a Rawlings red ring natural bat when he played for the Red Sox. Send me your email and I'll forward pics of the Ortiz bat.

Thanks,
Bobby
hawaii_five0@yahoo.com

Thanks a bunch. I just sent an email to your email in your signature. I also tried to private message you, but I guess you have that turned off. Let me know if you have a problem getting my email. Thanks.

dangerzone79
03-31-2013, 08:41 PM
Bumparoo

dangerzone79
07-03-2013, 01:28 PM
My collection is coming together. But I am still looking for the following bats.
I can pay $$$ or I have a bunch of Red Sox bats I can trade. Thanks guys.

From 2004 I'm looking for:
Manny Ramirez
Orlando Cabrera
Gabe Kapler
Trot Nixon
Bill Mueller
Doug Mirabelli
Pokey Reese
Nomar

From 2007 I'm looking for:
Varitek
Mirabelli