PDA

View Full Version : Whose bat would you ask for?

perlman9
03-14-2013, 02:51 PM
A connection I have who I am getting the Cano bat from is allowing me to request bats from specific players. I am more a football guy so am looking more for investment purposes. With that in mind, whose bat/s should I ask for?

Thanks!
Jason

loanapprover
03-14-2013, 03:00 PM
Pujols Trout Harper Cabrera

yanks12025
03-14-2013, 03:14 PM
Did the cano ever show use? If they dont show use I would pass on them then? Specially if it 's a person working for the bat company, couldn't they just be making extra pro models.

nevrdiez34
03-14-2013, 03:21 PM
Pujols Trout Harper Cabrera

If you're looking for an investment that will be a solid buy but only get modest returns I think Pujols, Trout, Cabrera and Harper would be correct, but the cost of each of those players is about as high as I see it getting unless it's from a special game or milestone. If you're looking for something that you could potentially double your money down the line, a Giancarlo Staton bat or Buster Posey.

perlman9
03-14-2013, 03:33 PM
Haven't received yet. My check should be arriving today or tomorrow. I purchased other bats from him in the past that showed tremendous use as well as a few pairs of cleats, etc. The Cano may be iffy but am hoping for the best with that one and will make sure other bats show use, that was a valid point you just made. But I bought Cano to keep relationship going and hoping for the best.

jbean023
03-14-2013, 06:20 PM
If you're looking for an investment that will be a solid buy but only get modest returns I think Pujols, Trout, Cabrera and Harper would be correct, but the cost of each of those players is about as high as I see it getting unless it's from a special game or milestone. If you're looking for something that you could potentially double your money down the line, a Giancarlo Staton bat or Buster Posey.

+1

Id also add Machado, Y Molina, Heyward, Rizzo, and Profar in there