PDA

View Full Version : Blue Jays jerseys?

Sincityson
11-07-2006, 06:59 PM
Greetings,

I was interested in perhaps purchasing a couple game worn or game ready Blue Jays jerseys, just wanted to send out a message & see if anyone had any of these for sale or perhaps trade?:

Denis Lamp, Paul Quantrill , Paul Spoljaric , Brad Fullmer, Cezar Izturis, Rob/Rich Butler, Rob Ducey, Denis Boucher, Tony Batista, Kelvim Escobar, Simon Pond, Erik Hanson, Ben Van Ryn, Tony Phillips, Steve Sinclair, Benito Santiago, Lance Parrish, Vince Horsman. There's probably a few more, if I think of them, I'll add em!

cjw
11-07-2006, 07:15 PM
Contact this gent...he will have a number of these players game used or ready jerseys for sle:

Director, Stadium MerchandisingMichael Andrejek

suave1477
11-07-2006, 09:36 PM
Its is really funny this topic came up as a coincidence I contacted the Jays this morning about possibly doing a deal and of course investigating what stars they had left. Unfortunatly to my dissapointment over the older stars they didn't have much if anything left.
Molitors
Alomars
Bell
Wells
Olerud

and anyone else you can imagine have been sold out
Mike is actually traveling on business and wont be back till next to week to give everyone a heads up.

Again I am in process trying to possibly work out a deal with the Blue Jays and my company, so if anyone is interested please let me know what players you are interested in, as you can imagine the more orders I can put the cheaper I can get the items for. I would then give the Jersey to you at whatever the cost is with out my profit. As of course I would only do this for members of the forum.

You can contact me admin@gameuseddirect.com
Jason

Sincityson
11-08-2006, 12:07 AM
Seems like a good idea.. I was wondering how they structure their prices, it makes sence that larger orders would result in low item costs. Due to rent, and other bills, etc.. I've almost concluded that I won't be able to afford any bigger names:) But that's fine by me.. Anyone know if the list has been updated to include any '06 jeresys?

kingjammy24
11-08-2006, 03:18 PM
you'll have a next to impossible time trying to find any jays jerseys prior to 1994. good luck with the lamp, butler, boucher, horsman, or parrish. i saw the sweetest jays parrish jersey on ebay about 3 months ago. day late and a dollar short i guess. horsman played a total of 4 games for the jays so there's likely only 1 or 2 of his jays jerseys in existance.

the fullmer, batista, and escobar should be easy to find on the secondary market from dealers like kim stigall, jim yackel, splinters from the pine, or sports warehouse. kim/ballparkheroes, splinters, and sportswarehouse are all on ebay. all are among the most reputable dealers around.

when purchased directly from the jays, prices tend to be set somewhat informally by michael andrejek ( michael.andrejek@bluejays.com ). on average, game-used commons seem to go for around $300 CDN. game-issued from $150-200 CDN.

as for key players from the "glory years", like olerud, carter, gruber, alomar, etc., those seem to have been cherrypicked years ago. i've heard when the jays first opened up the vault, they were selling clemens gamers for $500 CDN. ouch.

rudy.

chargers
11-16-2006, 12:23 PM
I saw a sweet looking Gruber home white at a dealers table at the Toronto Expo this past weekend...

I am looking for a common player baby blue road if anyone's selling...

kingjammy24
11-16-2006, 03:35 PM
what year was the gruber? what set? get any pics of it?

here's a thread with a seller selling some baby blues:
http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=5275

i have bought from thegm/shawn smith before. good stuff.

rudy.

jtnatalierica
11-20-2006, 02:30 AM
Hi, I have a Bill Caudill away jersey, tagged 85-1, size 46, looking for any Ernie Whitt, good friend of mine and from same area in michigan. Contact me at waelchli29808@yahoo.com. Don't have a set price, we'll talk. Thanks, Tom W. looking for a larger size, name not important

chargers
12-05-2006, 10:31 AM
Rudy,

Sorry for the late reply...

The Gruber was a 1986 Home white...10year patch removed, "17-86-2"

Cheers.
Frank

Sincityson
12-17-2006, 04:57 PM
I saw a sweet looking Gruber home white at a dealers table at the Toronto Expo this past weekend...

I am looking for a common player baby blue road if anyone's selling...

Hey.. How was that show? Was there any more Jays stuff? I was considering attending, however I was under the impression it was mostly cards, and primarily hockey stuff. Was there any Raptors jerseys or warm ups there?

D

chargers
12-18-2006, 11:04 AM
No Raptors game used as far as I could tell. The majority of game used jerseys were Hockey. The one guy selling the Gruber did have some CFL, NFL and MLB.