PDA

View Full Version : 1982 NFL Players Association All Star Game Memorabilia

jschmus
03-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Guys, I am starting to let go of some of my game used items and I have a unique one available. It is currently on Ebay, but I am pulling it off today. Its 1982 NFL Players Association All Star Game Memorabilia. During the 1982 NFL Players Strike the NFLPA put on two All Star Games. One was held in RFK Stadium on Sunday October 17, 1982. It is one of my most prized pieces of my game used memorabilia collection. These items were obtained directly from the Head Athletic Trainer. It includes:

AFC Players Association Helmet
NFC Players Association Helmet
All Star Game Used Football
NFLPA All Star Game Roster Sheet

Some of the notable all stars from the NFC include: John Riggins, Gary Danielson, Jeff Bostic, Mark May, Mel Gray, Charlie Hannah, Lee Roy Selmon, Steve McMichael, Herman Edwards, & Mark Mosely. AFC notables include: Nat Moore. Stanley Morgan, Wesley Walker, Steve Grogan, Don Strock, Mike Haynes & Jerry Holmes.

Any reasonable offer will be considered. Email me at jschmus@comcast.com for any pics. I always have trouble attaching them here. Jim

johnnydcfd
03-02-2013, 03:33 PM
did you still have the football? email johnny_103@yahoo

jschmus
03-02-2013, 04:22 PM
Everything is still available. I just sent you some pic. Please confirm that you received the email. Jim Schmus

cohibasmoker
03-02-2013, 04:31 PM
Guys, I am starting to let go of some of my game used items and I have a unique one available. It is currently on Ebay, but I am pulling it off today. Its 1982 NFL Players Association All Star Game Memorabilia. During the 1982 NFL Players Strike the NFLPA put on two All Star Games. One was held in RFK Stadium on Sunday October 17, 1982. It is one of my most prized pieces of my game used memorabilia collection. These items were obtained directly from the Head Athletic Trainer. It includes:

AFC Players Association Helmet
NFC Players Association Helmet
All Star Game Used Football
NFLPA All Star Game Roster Sheet

Some of the notable all stars from the NFC include: John Riggins, Gary Danielson, Jeff Bostic, Mark May, Mel Gray, Charlie Hannah, Lee Roy Selmon, Steve McMichael, Herman Edwards, & Mark Mosely. AFC notables include: Nat Moore. Stanley Morgan, Wesley Walker, Steve Grogan, Don Strock, Mike Haynes & Jerry Holmes.

Any reasonable offer will be considered. Email me at jschmus@comcast.com for any pics. I always have trouble attaching them here. Jim

Jim,

Can you send me scans of the helmets?

flaa1a@comcast.net

jschmus
03-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Jim,

I just sent you some pics. Let me know if you have any questions.

Jim Schmus

jschmus
03-03-2013, 08:25 PM
White NFC Helmet, football, and line up card are now SOLD. I still have the blue AFC helmet available. Email me at jschmus@comcast.net with any questions. Make a reasonable offer. Jim