PDA

View Full Version : Steiner Giants Merchandise

legaleagle92481
02-26-2013, 05:02 PM
I have heard from a fellow collector that Steiner has been misleading the public about the true source of the New York Giants game used items they have been offering for sale in the past year or so. Steiner claims that the items were obtained directly from the equipment manager but said fellow collector claims that they instead were sourced from multiple sources with a less than stellar reputation in the hobby. I have heard names but since I have only hearsay to go by I will not post them here or share them privately with anyone. I am just posting this to see if anyone else has more information on this other than what I have heard. I spent $6,200 on a Strahan jersey from Steiner last year and if this is true I will be royally upset. The purpose of this post is to find out more information and not to accuse anyone of anything.

kellsox
02-26-2013, 05:53 PM
Not ny giants but I got a call from a Steiner rep today offering r gronkowski and t Brady auto'd game used items. Didn't ask where they were sourced from but he quoted 10k for a gu gronkowski jersey. The conversation pretty much ended there ( not before quoting me $700 for an autod gu glove...)I would guess that calls were made before he got to me because I haven't bought from Steiner in about 2 years.

Mattapan03
02-26-2013, 06:44 PM
I cant even get Steiner to respond to any of my emails. Oh well. No business for them from me.

jbean023
02-27-2013, 02:21 AM
Mattapan email me please

short84
02-27-2013, 11:01 AM
I have had the same problem -- I can't get any one at Steiner to reply to my messages. Apparently, they don't care about customers anymore.

Gopack1782
02-27-2013, 12:02 PM
Agreed! I called and spoke with a rep about a hologram with a number on it and he had no interest in speaking with me. He didn't sound knowledgeable or professional at all. Sad.

marino13
02-27-2013, 03:26 PM
I called and texted my my contact, the reply I got back are as follow:

1. We got game used jersey direct from the player.

2. Which player(s) are you questioning about authenticity?

Since I dont collect Giants gamer, I left the conversation as is.

legaleagle92481
03-01-2013, 04:04 PM
I called and texted my my contact, the reply I got back are as follow:

1. We got game used jersey direct from the player.

2. Which player(s) are you questioning about authenticity?

Since I dont collect Giants gamer, I left the conversation as is.

Their salesman are kids. That was a typical response. They told me it was from the equipment manager.

marino13
03-01-2013, 06:18 PM
Their salesman are kids. That was a typical response. They told me it was from the equipment manager.

Who said I text the kids? I dont deal with kids who are gunning for commission!