PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Mike Tyson Fight Used Memorabilia

dplettn
02-23-2013, 06:09 PM
Wanted: Mike Tyson Bout Used or Training Used Memorabilia.

Please e-mail me: plettner at fuse dot net

Let me know what you have and when Mike Tyson used it... Fight Used or Training Trunks, Fight Used or Training Used Boxing Gloves, Fight Used or Training Used Boots/Shoes.

Thanks in advance.

ChrisCavalier
04-29-2013, 02:45 PM
Hello Dan,

You are going to see an incredible collection of Mike Tyson items in the upcoming Goldin Auction. In fact, I think you are going to be amazed.

Included will be fight used, signed and inscribed trunks from the Andrew Golota bout and used, signed training shoes from Tyson's bout with Lennox Lewis. However, while those pieces are really nice, if you are a Tyson fan you will want to save your money for some of the other items you are about to see as well.

-Chris

jbean023
04-30-2013, 01:32 AM
There Is Some Fight gear On Heritage Auctions Right Now!

dplettn
04-30-2013, 11:05 AM
The Heritage Tyson auction would appear to have recently modified to a reserve format, long after starting. They can run their practice however they want. But however much that item interests me, I'm not bidding.

I look forward to seeing the Tyson listings at Goldin and considering whether any of them fit my focus. If not, I hope they will be a match for somebody. I did not receive the $25 GUU member voucher for Goldin yet. I would appreciate to.

ChrisCavalier
04-30-2013, 11:20 AM
I look forward to seeing the Tyson listings at Goldin and considering whether any of them fit my focus. If not, I hope they will be a match for somebody. I did not receive the $25 GUU member voucher for Goldin yet. I would appreciate to.
Hello Dan,

If you did not receive the certificate in the mail, you can let Goldin know you are a GUU member when you go to pay your invoice. They will confirm your membership status with me and you will be able to apply the credit.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Chris