PDA

View Full Version : Oscar Tavarez and Kolten Wong signed lineups

cubsWSchamps
02-20-2013, 08:30 PM
Hello all!

Today I have 2 lineup cards for sale.

One of them is a dual team signed 2011 Quad Cities @ Kane County Cougars lineup card signed by both teams including Oscar Tavarez, Kolten Wong and Cheslor Cuthbert

The other is a QC vs KCC card also, but only signed by the QC team, including Wong and Tavarez also!

Looking for around $80 each.

My email is cubswschamps@gmail.com

Looking to get funds for a big personal collection item so PLMK if you are interested!

HawaiiSportsNut
02-20-2013, 08:36 PM
Hello all!

Today I have 2 lineup cards for sale.

One of them is a dual team signed 2011 Quad Cities @ Kane County Cougars lineup card signed by both teams including Oscar Tavarez, Kolten Wong and Cheslor Cuthbert

The other is a QC vs KCC card also, but only signed by the QC team, including Wong and Tavarez also!

Looking for around $80 each.

My email is cubswschamps@gmail.com

Looking to get funds for a big personal collection item so PLMK if you are interested!

Try emailing Brian Borsch, he may be interested because he collects Kolten Wong memorabilia.

Here's his email --> brianborsch@yahoo.com

cubsWSchamps
02-20-2013, 08:39 PM
Try emailing Brian Borsch, he may be interested because he collects Kolten Wong memorabilia.

Here's his email --> brianborsch@yahoo.com

Thanks! I hate to sell these, but its for a big PC purchase, so it would be even better to get them to a collector of Wong!

ChicagoCubsWS
02-20-2013, 09:37 PM
GLWS Sweet pieces!

cubsWSchamps
02-21-2013, 08:39 AM
GLWS Sweet pieces!

Thanks! you know what im saving up for! :D

cubsWSchamps
03-06-2013, 05:44 PM
Still hoping to unload these! Pix available upon request!

cubsWSchamps
03-18-2013, 08:00 PM
To the top! Lots of interest but people stop replying after agreeing to deals. Lets finalize one !!