PDA

View Full Version : FS: 3 HOF/1 Future HOF signed white panel football

gmen2012
02-12-2013, 11:36 PM
Hello all. I'm somewhat new to the forum as a member, but have been on the forum reading threads for last couple of years.

I've been collecting autographs for over 17 years and I've moved on from that hobby and into the game used hobby. I have probably one of the most uniquely combination of signatures on one football and it came from Bart Starr's personal collection. Here is how I was able to get my hands on this.

I was able to contact his real estate agency about 7-8 years ago and wanted to send him a football to have him sign for an auction that we were getting ready to have. His assistant wrote me back and told me to not worry about sending in the football because Mr. Starr was going to send me a signed football out of his personal collection.

It's signed by Mr. Starr, Troy Aikman, Brett Farve and Roger Staughbach. I never considered selling it until 8 years later, just because I'm moving on and have other bills and interests. I'm working on getting a COA/LOA from him directly for that football, but I don't know if that will go through or not. I can guarantee this to 100% to pass any third party authentication as it came directly from Mr. Starr.

I've never seen anything of it's kind, meaning those four signed on one football. In order to sell this the price has to be right. I'm open to any reasonable offers. I'm currently on deployment and won't be home for another 3 months, so I can't sell it until then, but I wanted to get the feelers out there and the conversations started. Please pm me if interested.