PDA

View Full Version : NFL Auction Wrong Game COA

hfd0035
02-05-2013, 04:37 PM
Just recieved my NFL Auction purchase. I have photomatched it to 2 games but the COA is for a game in which the jersey was not worn. Anybody have any experience with this? Great jersey with plenty of wear. I want to keep the jersey but I'd like to know the process of getting the correct COA. I am still waiting to hear back from NFL Auctions and most of you know how long that can take.

Greg
hfd0035 at yah o o

COWBOYS4EVR
02-05-2013, 09:46 PM
Didn't this happen to you with the Steiner sale.

What did you get ???

hfd0035
02-05-2013, 10:11 PM
Didn't this happen to you with the Steiner sale.

What did you get ???

The BCA Witten. Was supposed to be the 10/28 game, which I was at. Its matched to the Bears and Ravens game. He wore a size 46 with hemming for those 2 games. He switched to a smaller size starting with the 10/28 game. I emailed the Cowboys equipment manager and he confirmed it. I think the Witten on Hunt Auctions was a 42, which was a Nov. game. Great jersey but it has the 10/28 date vs Giants on the COA. Now Im just waiting for a response from NFL Auctions. Hope they can fix it.....

My order with Steiner ended up correct but I had a few things on hold that were already sold

COWBOYS4EVR
02-06-2013, 12:25 AM
Hope they work it out for you.
Can't wait to see pics of it.
Im waiting to get my first Nike gamer.

Do you think the equipment mgr knows if any outside
seller is getting there GU contract. Don't think allproclassics
has them anymore.

hfd0035
02-06-2013, 12:35 AM
Hope they work it out for you.
Can't wait to see pics of it.
Im waiting to get my first Nike gamer.

Do you think the equipment mgr knows if any outside
seller is getting there GU contract. Don't think allproclassics
has them anymore.

This is my first Nike. I'll post some pics soon. I may shoot the Equip. Mgr another email and ask after I get this stuff with NFL Auctions figured out.