PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Scott Rolen 2012 game used bat authenticated

EricTheRed44
02-04-2013, 03:02 PM
I am looking to buy a 2012 Scott Rolen game used bat. Want it to be authenticated, I might consider if not, but prefer it to be authenticated.

Please email me at ericdavisfan44@yahoo.com

thanks guys!

rdeversole
02-04-2013, 03:46 PM
Hey Joe -

Might want to ask Jon Cline at Reds Authentics about a Rolen bat.

JCline@reds.com

The Reds Authentics department is always a good source of quality Reds items.

EricTheRed44
02-04-2013, 03:51 PM
Thanks Ryan

I actually have an email into him now. I had emailed about Reds jerseys before i won the Rolen jersey last night. I still have some interest in the Ludwick bat, but may focus on one player each year. Although that bat is pretty sweet! I was going to bid on the Luddy jersey and then buy your bat if I didnt get the Rolen jersey. Still not sure if thats a good or bad price for the Rolen jersey, but it was the minimum for reserve and 90% goes to charity, so i'm cool with it.

Thanks again

rdeversole
02-04-2013, 03:58 PM
No problem Joe. I think you got a pretty good deal on the Rolen. Although they didn't have the jersey you won at Redsfest, the ones they did offer were tagged at $1000.

EricTheRed44
02-04-2013, 04:13 PM
I think the auction ending when the Super Bowl was on helped on the price... Although it was half time. I thought about buying the Ludwick as well, it only went for $300 and was from the Mothers day game when Votto hit the granny to win it in the 9th. Great game. I still hope the Reds sign Rolen, if Frazier goes down he'd be a great guy to have come in. If not, I will have one of his last Reds jerseys so it'll make it that much cooler.

Thanks again for the Davis jersey, I bough cleats and his hat from the Giants. They look pretty sweet displayed next to each other.

EricTheRed44
02-06-2013, 05:29 PM
Still looking for 2012 Scott Rolen game used items.

Please email me at ericdavisfan44@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Joe