PDA

View Full Version : Newer Houston Astros Wanted

warheel
11-03-2006, 09:52 AM
I am a big Houston Astros fan and am looking for a jersey of the past 6 years (since they added red to the color scheme).

There is a brick Chad Qualls up for auction on eBay but I don't want an autographed one..I'm looking for something to wear to the games, so I don't care who the player is, I just need a size 46 or larger.

My first preference is a home white pinstripe followed next by the red with "Astros" on the front then the red with "Houston" across the front.

Houston wore black BP jerseys in spring training a couple of years ago and I have yet to see any of those on the market. I wouldn't even mind one of those.

astros*bats
11-03-2006, 05:01 PM
Warheel-

Welcome to the Forum! Shoot me an email...I will get you fixed up with something!

AJ

eGameUsed
11-03-2006, 05:10 PM
Hello an welcome to the forum! I consider myself an "Astros expert," or at least have over 20 years working directly with team employees. Check out my site. I am little thin right now, but I have many items to add to my site.

As a side note, the Qualls on eBay originated from me and it is a great jersey. Ed Dolan, the seller on eBay, is a great eBay seller and specilizes in Phillies items.

Thanks,