PDA

View Full Version : Upton Brothers Both Braves

joelsabi
01-24-2013, 11:22 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/texas-rangers/post/_/id/4895108/whos-left-with-justin-upton-off-trade-list

Maybe the best things for Justin Upton.

Just bring over Zimmerman and Cuddyer and Wright soon so all their high school teammates can play together too.

NeonStatus
01-24-2013, 11:31 AM
Maybe the Braves will be fortunate enough to have a sibling rivalry, were the two compete amongst each other for the bragging rights of best Upton in the Atlanta outfield. These two brothers have the tools to be great, but have yet to play to their ability.

gingi79
01-24-2013, 12:47 PM
HATE to see Prado leaving.

Atlanta's new outfield is now Up, Up and a Hey :p

godwulf
01-24-2013, 04:19 PM
Just bring over Zimmerman and Cuddyer and Wright soon so all their high school teammates can play together too.

Don't forget Mark Reynolds. If things don't work out with Cleveland in ST, he might be available. Do the Braves need a third baseman?

OaklandAsFan
01-24-2013, 05:32 PM
guess I am willing to let my Justin Upton first career playoff HR bat go for the right price now. Never did get him to sign it or inscribe it the way I wanted. Oh well.

godwulf
01-24-2013, 05:59 PM
Geez, you just reminded me, Mike...I've got 7 of J-Up's minor league jerseys. I guess I'd better start hoping that he makes it big with some club, huh? I might actually want to sell them some day.

Speaking of selling, think they'll be selling the "UP-TOWN" sign, that used to hang out in right field, at the yard sale?

OaklandAsFan
01-25-2013, 09:11 AM
wouldn't suprise me, They pulled those signs down several weeks ago at the request of Justin.

I haven't heard much info about the fanfest yet, got a new season ticket rep so things are trickling slowly.