PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Linebacker U for framing?

Jessica4Bama
01-23-2013, 04:14 PM
I was just curious if anyone here used Linebacker U for their framing jobs? Do they do a good job? I've sent in my Prado game used jersey to have framed (I saw them on eBay), but I haven't received it back yet. It has only been a little over two weeks, but I am so anxious to receive it. Just wanted to see everyone's frame job by them if you have pics.

Shipp_96
01-23-2013, 04:21 PM
I was just curious if anyone here used Linebacker U for their framing jobs? Do they do a good job? I've sent in my Prado game used jersey to have framed (I saw them on eBay), but I haven't received it back yet. It has only been a little over two weeks, but I am so anxious to receive it. Just wanted to see everyone's frame job by them if you have pics.

There are in Harrisburg, PA. I use to go to their shop all the time when I lived back home as they carried a lot of (former PSU QB) Darryll Clark game worn gear. The owner is a personal friend of Clark's family.

They do quality work IMO and to me did one of the nicer jobs in framing I have seen in person. A guy who ran a shop in Annapolis swore by him and sent all his customers from Maryland requests for framing up to them.

GMEN92
01-24-2013, 10:09 AM
Post pics when.done... price??

Jessica4Bama
01-24-2013, 10:27 AM
Post pics when.done... price??

I sure will post some pics when I get it. I wonder how long it would take to get in? The eBay listing said 3 weeks, but I doubt that.

I paid $180.00 total for it. Not bad I thought.

Jessica4Bama
01-24-2013, 10:29 AM
I just found out that Prado was traded. Would that increase or decrease the value of the jersey or does that affect anything? Just curious.

5toolplayer
01-24-2013, 01:42 PM
check all my previous post for pictures and if I have something framed, Linebacker U in Harrisburg PA did it. They are in the beginning stages of new ownership SOOOOOOOO things could be a little different. Let me know how your jersey comes out.

Joel_Brock
01-24-2013, 06:32 PM
I just found out that Prado was traded. Would that increase or decrease the value of the jersey or does that affect anything? Just curious.

Increase. You might want to sell it now while it is at an all time high.

Jessica4Bama
02-11-2013, 07:51 PM
Well I finally got my jersey back from Linebacker U. It looks awesome, but one problem. One of the pictures is of the wrong player. They put a picture of Gregor Blanco instead of Martin Prado. I'm not going to have to work on getting that changed. I called them, and it doesn't seem to hard to do. We shall see. It stinks you pay for something, and then it isn't done correctly, but it beats having to send it back for them to fix.

Here it is. http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg568/jessica4bama/photo-16_zpsbce7d71e.jpg

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg568/jessica4bama/photo-15_zps8e01f9bf.jpg

Clemson2004
02-11-2013, 08:32 PM
Nice Braves jersey. I am a huge fan and go to games when I can. The framing does look good though.

Jessica4Bama
02-11-2013, 09:32 PM
Thank you. I am a big fan as well. Hated to see my man traded this offseason.

Here it is with the correct photo.

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg568/jessica4bama/photo-17_zps385336ba.jpg

Melissa1334
02-11-2013, 11:14 PM
Thank you. I am a big fan as well. Hated to see my man traded this offseason.

Here it is with the correct photo.

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg568/jessica4bama/photo-17_zps385336ba.jpg
Nice jersey...i noticed some of the frames have 2 8x10s and others have the 4 like yours. Do u choose how u want it or is it random?

GMEN92
02-12-2013, 05:12 AM
looks great.. !! And wow thats a silly mistake with putting the wrong photo..
I just contacted them about a few of my Jerseys but having a tuff time deciding if i want to lock them up in a frame. Lol
But does look sweet..

Jessica4Bama
02-12-2013, 09:06 AM
Nice jersey...i noticed some of the frames have 2 8x10s and others have the 4 like yours. Do u choose how u want it or is it random?

You probably could choose, but I was like you, I figured since the listing said it would come with only 2 - 8x10 of the player that was all that would be included. I actually only wanted the 2 bigger photos, but I think it looks nice with all 4. I didn't specify one way or the other.

Jessica4Bama
02-12-2013, 09:12 AM
I just contacted them about a few of my Jerseys but having a tuff time deciding if i want to lock them up in a frame. Lol
But does look sweet..

The more I tried working on it the little madder I got. It isn't easy for me to change that out. They could probably have done it in 20 mins. I'm going to have to redo it I think to get it exactly right though. It being that big of a frame, I didn't want to send it back for them to fix. The back is covered with craft paper to cover the matting, etc. Luckily I had some of that or I would have been sending it back.

I typed in Martin Prado in Google and that pic of Blanco did come up for some reason, but still they should check to make sure before it is sent out. I couldn't leave them positive feedback even though I love the frame job. When you have to tear apart the frame to correct it, I cannot leave positive feedback. It will be okay I suppose. This probably isn't the first time this has happened.

Jessica4Bama
02-12-2013, 09:13 AM
But does look sweet..

This is my only game used jersey so far, and it is autographed so I wanted to protect it somehow. I would have a hard time framing them if I had a lot of jerseys due to room, price, etc.

They do a good job. They just made a mistake on mine.

Jessica4Bama
02-12-2013, 12:39 PM
I've decided to send my framed jersey back to them to fix it correctly. I don't want to go and sell this jersey one day framed up, and it look crappy. My double sided tape isn't letting the craft paper stick correctly anyway. I hate having to do this, but I want it done correctly.

GMEN92
02-12-2013, 06:13 PM
I've decided to send my framed jersey back to them to fix it correctly. I don't want to go and sell this jersey one day framed up, and it look crappy. My double sided tape isn't letting the craft paper stick correctly anyway. I hate having to do this, but I want it done correctly.

I agree good choice for that money let them fix it and should give you 10% off for your troubles or a discount on a future order .. Hopefully they learn there lesson.. And hope it comes back as you wanted.. Hope they use good photo paper so pics don't fade easy or distort..

Jessica4Bama
02-12-2013, 07:34 PM
I agree good choice for that money let them fix it and should give you 10% off for your troubles or a discount on a future order .. Hopefully they learn there lesson.. And hope it comes back as you wanted.. Hope they use good photo paper so pics don't fade easy or distort..

He is suppose to email me a return label to print. We will see. As long as I don't have to pay to ship it back, I will be happy. I'm not sure what type of paper they use. The wrong picture that I removed was some type of photo paper, but it doesn't have any brand name on the back. I actually am sending him a picture that I took at a game. I have printed it off for them on picture paper. All they have to do is place it in there. I have to work on getting it packaged back up.

Good luck on your decisions. :)

GMEN92
02-13-2013, 10:30 AM
Thanks you too. Hopefully they do the rite thing and it comes out like u wanted