PDA

View Full Version : question about ebay seller

STLFan2003
11-01-2006, 09:35 PM
scgaynor

is he a reputable game bat seller? I was wondering because I saw a few bats I liked that were priced rather low.

ironmanfan
11-01-2006, 10:04 PM
It's my understanding that Scott Gaynor sells items that are consigned to him and are not necessarily his items. I will say that I have purchased quite a # of items from Scott over the years on eBay and have never had a problem..

staindsox
11-01-2006, 10:07 PM
I have bought several things from scgaynor. He sells many of his own things, but people consign great things to him too. He is an outstanding seller. I have never had a problem with him. He has a lot of premium stuff. I would think he is as safe as anyone, but keep in mind that he is often selling things for other people. Hope this helps.

sicollector1954@insightbb.com
11-01-2006, 10:57 PM
I bought a Dizzy Dean B/W autographed HOF plaque card from Scott about a year ago. I sent it to PSA for authentication and it did not pass. I notified Scott Gaynor and was promptly refunded my purchase price of the item.

Swoboda4
11-02-2006, 03:28 AM
I've bought from him. He's on my AOL "favorites". But research any item out yourself because nobody's above selling something that could be suspect.

Swoboda4
11-02-2006, 03:36 AM
You can't edit what you post so let me clear up my last sentance. "...nobody's above selling something that could be suspect." Meaning that somebody could take advantage of a good seller when consigning, NOT that Scott is capable of wrongdoing.

b.heagy
11-02-2006, 07:11 AM
Great experiences here. Communication should be better but I have never had a problem.