PDA

View Full Version : I may be visiting Cincy Bengals store if anyone interested

perlman9
01-15-2013, 07:18 AM
I need to be in Cincinnati for work next Tuesday so may visit the Bengals store if I have time. I am willing to check their jerseys for anyone interested. I know they want $750 for a Peko so prices are steep, but happy to look for folks.

alexbartacustoms
01-15-2013, 03:45 PM
Let me know if they have any Justin Smith stuff left.

Thanks,
Alex

dplettn
01-15-2013, 05:02 PM
Let me know if they have any Justin Smith stuff left.

Thanks,
Alex

Justin Smith was not among the stuff they released after the season ended. Among the stuff they released from prior years, they did have a very nice unwashed Fanene, Jerome Simpson, and Bernard Scott. With guys that remain starters they had an Atkins that was cut up the middle of the front, a Whitworth, and I believe I recall a Michael Johnson (who is of course an unrestricted free agent).

mchmaj
01-15-2013, 05:22 PM
what about Vontaze burfict ?
let me know

Mattapan03
01-15-2013, 07:24 PM
Maybe a long shot, but let me know if you come across any Chris Henry jersey's

dplettn
01-15-2013, 07:38 PM
what about Vontaze burfict ?
let me know

After the stocking which followed the end of the Bengals season, nope. As you may have noticed, they are known to have sold one earlier this year to a forum member after the Ravens game.

dplettn
01-15-2013, 07:41 PM
Maybe a long shot, but let me know if you come across any Chris Henry jersey's

The stocking that followed the end of the Bengals season did include some stuff that wasn't from this year, but no. In addition to the names I mentioned before, there were a couple of O-lineman (ie: Cook, Koistra, etc).

jeffaary
01-15-2013, 08:19 PM
The stocking that followed the end of the Bengals season did include some stuff that wasn't from this year

How far back does the Bengals' game worn inventory go? I'd like a specific jersey from 2007.

dplettn
01-15-2013, 10:57 PM
How far back does the Bengals' game worn inventory go? I'd like a specific jersey from 2007.

I don't recall seeing anybody that wasn't on the 2011 or 2012 roster. I didn't focus too much on the collars because a 2008 reebok collar could be issued to a player for use in 2011 or 2012. I don't know for sure, but my sense was that it was some 2011 stuff that never got sent to JO. Perhaps because volume requirements (either for JO to take or Bengals to ship) for players at whatever tier of their 2011 contract had already been met.

Then, whatever "exclusivity" rights to the merchandise JO may have had by contract, I'd imagine those rights had to expire before the Bengals could sell them.