PDA

View Full Version : Braves GU Contact question

emst51
01-14-2013, 08:06 PM
I emailed Lisa to be put on the Braves game used mailing list but I didnt know if theyre was a number I could call to find items or is it strictly only when the email is sent out. Also since I live in Indiana if I called the Braves store at CNN can I order over the phone and have them ship it to me? Also does Gwinnett, Mississippi or Rome have any game used contacts? Any information on who to call or contact or were to look would be great. Thanks

Dustin

frikativ54
01-14-2013, 08:49 PM
Kyle might know about Gwinnett; it's kylehess941@hotmail.com.

Hntjohnson
01-15-2013, 09:40 AM
Any time you want a Braves item, just send her an email. She is usually quick to reply and will let you know if they have the item.

buccofan1990
01-15-2013, 12:31 PM
Hi,

I recently purchased some jack wilson items from the gwinnett braves and leslie guglielmo would be the person to contact, she was very pleasant and extremely helpful. Hope that helps

Goodluck

Dylan

mikey68
01-15-2013, 01:08 PM
I emailed Lisa to be put on the Braves game used mailing list but I didnt know if theyre was a number I could call to find items or is it strictly only when the email is sent out. Also since I live in Indiana if I called the Braves store at CNN can I order over the phone and have them ship it to me? Also does Gwinnett, Mississippi or Rome have any game used contacts? Any information on who to call or contact or were to look would be great. Thanks

Dustin

I live in Pearl, MS where the Mississippi Braves play and the only game used items they ever have in their team store are bats. I think the jerseys and helmets go to the big Braves to sell in Atlanta. Every now and then, they do the shirts-off-our-back night, but didn't last year.

Jessica4Bama
01-15-2013, 02:06 PM
I live in Pearl, MS where the Mississippi Braves play and the only game used items they ever have in their team store are bats. I think the jerseys and helmets go to the big Braves to sell in Atlanta. Every now and then, they do the shirts-off-our-back night, but didn't last year.

They auctioned off their jerseys online, and then had a ceremony on the field after one of the games. I won the Prado jersey. I was a fun experience.

I think the previous years they sold raffle tickets or something like that.

Jessica4Bama
01-15-2013, 02:07 PM

Sorry. I realized you were talking about the Mississippi Braves. My bad.

dplettn
01-16-2013, 12:53 PM

Dustin

Best practices for buying from Braves is definitely Lisa, and to communicate with her by e-mail. Lisa is very responsive and maintains very high standards in her role with the Braves. Her e-mail address is below:
lisa.williams@braves.com

stricklyweather26
01-16-2013, 11:45 PM
Hi Jessica4Bama. Would you be interested in selling this jersey for a, possibly significant, profit?

Jessica4Bama
01-17-2013, 09:27 AM
Hi Jessica4Bama. Would you be interested in selling this jersey for a, possibly significant, profit?

I might sell it. IDK yet. It is getting framed which I hope to have back in the next two weeks. I will think about it.

stricklyweather26
01-17-2013, 11:30 AM
Thanks for getting back to me, and for considering it. I understand. Which jersey is it, exactly? Perhaps you'd be interested in a trade for another Prado jersey, or a jersey and Paypal payment? I have over 20 of them. Email me at stricklyweather@live.com

Jessica4Bama
01-17-2013, 12:45 PM
It is a red Prado jersey. Here it is unframed.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/%3Ca%20href="http://s1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg568/jessica4bama/?action=view&current=get-attachmenhttp://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg568/jessica4bama/get-attachmentaspx.jpg

stricklyweather26
01-17-2013, 12:55 PM
Home red from 2011 or 2012? What Set #? Is it the one sold on MLB auctions, with tickets to the 6/15/12 Orioles game, found here:
http://braves.auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=183463301&prmenbr=33316349&aunbr=183810011 ?

Jessica4Bama
01-17-2013, 01:55 PM
Yep. It was the Jersey Off Our Back auction for charity so it was the 2012 season jersey. If I remember correctly, it had S1 on the tag or something like that. I got to go on the field for the ceremony after one Friday game. I was the day they played the Orioles. I'll let you know if I decide to sell it. I might keep it, however since it is my first game used item.

Jessica4Bama
01-17-2013, 01:57 PM
Home red from 2011 or 2012? What Set #? Is it the one sold on MLB auctions, with tickets to the 6/15/12 Orioles game, found here:
http://braves.auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=183463301&prmenbr=33316349&aunbr=183810011 ?

That was the one. I felt bad about spending that much on a game used item. I don't know much about the hobby so that might be a good deal. It was going to charity so it wasn't as bad. :)

emst51
01-18-2013, 12:50 PM
So I got with Lisa and orded a Jose Constanza locker name plate. It should go good with my signed pictures and ball. Now my last question is what do item normally cost, like ball, bats, bases, hats, jersey ect..

Jessica4Bama
01-18-2013, 05:01 PM
Just received an email from Lisa. They will be selling game used and issued jerseys starting on Jan. 24 so be looking out for emails at around 10:30 eastern that day.

Jessica4Bama
01-18-2013, 05:03 PM
Anyone have any experience purchasing game used jerseys this way? Are they washed, etc.?

emst51
01-18-2013, 06:17 PM
Just received an email from Lisa. They will be selling game used and issued jerseys starting on Jan. 24 so be looking out for emails at around 10:30 eastern that day.

Was it Lisa's save the date email or was she answering a question for you? Im supposed to be on the email list but I didnt get the email.

Jessica4Bama
01-18-2013, 09:31 PM
Was it Lisa's save the date email or was she answering a question for you? Im supposed to be on the email list but I didnt get the email.

It was just a save the date email.

Jessica4Bama
01-24-2013, 10:55 AM
Just received an email about the game used and issued jerseys. They seem to have a lot of them available. Does anyone know if these jerseys will be washed?

kellsox
01-24-2013, 11:55 AM
Talk about flooding the market.....

buccofan1990
01-24-2013, 11:56 AM
Almost bought a couple until I realized they were Josh Wilson jerseys instead of Jack Wilson jerseys. but yeah talk about a ton of heyward jerseys

Jessica4Bama
01-24-2013, 12:01 PM
I might have picked up a road Prado jersey if they hadn't been washed. He always has a tar stain on his shoulder, but no stains on the jerseys from what Lisa told me.

emst51
01-24-2013, 01:28 PM
[quote=buccofan1990;312593]Hi,

I recently purchased some jack wilson items from the gwinnett braves and leslie guglielmo would be the person to contact, she was very pleasant and extremely helpful. Hope that helps

Do you recall the phone number or email address and how were theyre prices? Thanks for the info

emst51
01-24-2013, 01:33 PM
I pretty sure they have been washed that way theyre ready for the next time they were needed.

buccofan1990
01-24-2013, 01:37 PM
Her email is leslie.guglielmo@braves.com and I ended up paying 280 for home and away jersey/pant sets batting gloves and a batting helmet.
I would also try to contact Nick Dixon i believe he is the clubhouse manager.

They were both very helpful. If you have any more questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dylan

[quote=buccofan1990;312593]Hi,

Do you recall the phone number or email address and how were theyre prices? Thanks for the info

emst51
01-24-2013, 06:29 PM
Thanks I emailed the contact with Gwinnett so hopefully I hear back soon.

I ended up picking up the Jose Constanza Red Sunday Home Jersey it says game issed but im eager to see if it looks like it was used at one point. I really like Constanza if he starts the season in triple a illhave to get it signed.

Jessica4Bama
02-16-2013, 11:23 AM
Lisa will be emailing a list of game used bats and baseballs on Tuesday at 11 eastern. Anyone know what the bats usually go for, and do most show a lot of game use? I only have one bat which was Martin Prado's mother day bat, and it had a lot of pine tar and dirt on it. I guess if they have any of his, they would be the same.

Melissa1334
02-16-2013, 04:20 PM
What does the set number on the tagging mean? Usually its the date size and s with a number. Kind of confused as to what s1 or s6 etc mean

Jessica4Bama
02-16-2013, 08:24 PM
What does the set number on the tagging mean? Usually its the date size and s with a number. Kind of confused as to what s1 or s6 etc mean

Those are set numbers. Each player gets several sets of jerseys that they wear throughout the year.

esigs
02-17-2013, 01:03 PM
Lisa will be emailing a list of game used bats and baseballs on Tuesday at 11 eastern. Anyone know what the bats usually go for, and do most show a lot of game use? I only have one bat which was Martin Prado's mother day bat, and it had a lot of pine tar and dirt on it. I guess if they have any of his, they would be the same.

I got a David Ross bat he cracked during Chipper Jones tribute night from Lisa last month, and it shows ball marks & tar.