PDA

View Full Version : Game used hats with biblical verses or references to God

hrvatwill
01-11-2013, 07:34 PM
Hi, am looking for game used hats with either biblical verses or references to God written somewhere on them. Please e-mail me if you have anything at hrvatwill@aol.com.

Thank you!

P.S. I already know about the Brandon Phillips on eBay :)

ChrisCavalier
04-29-2013, 02:54 PM
Hi, am looking for game used hats with either biblical verses or references to God written somewhere on them. Please e-mail me if you have anything at hrvatwill@aol.com.

Thank you!

P.S. I already know about the Brandon Phillips on eBay :)
Hello William,

Though not a hat, just wanted to let you know there will be a Josh Hamilton single- signed baseball in the upcoming Goldin Auction with the Bible verse 'Romans 8:28." Pretty cool baseball.

-Chris

hrvatwill
04-30-2013, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the heads up, Chris. I saw a bat of his once with John 3:16 on it but was not able to get it.

ChrisCavalier
05-01-2013, 09:14 AM
Thanks for the heads up, Chris. I saw a bat of his once with John 3:16 on it but was not able to get it.
That would have been nice. I personally picked up a baseball with the inscription 'Hebrews 4:12' but I am keeping that for my personal collection.

It's interesting, I remember someone posting on GUU that he heard Hamilton will sometimes require a person to quote a Bible verse before giving someone an item. I know there was a discussion around whether or not people should be required to answer in order to get an item. Personally, I think that is Hamilton's choice if he is giving something away but I understand some people might think that is a bit biased. However, he asked one of my friend's to quote a verse one time and my friend quoted John 3:16.

-Chris

bravesfanjd
05-02-2013, 01:29 AM
Hi
I noticed that there are a set of Matt Diaz game used cleats on Ebay with a biblical reference.