PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys Game Issued, Game / Practice Used Items

dscsteve
01-09-2013, 12:09 AM
I am new here, but some of you may already know me and most probably don't. But I have a good collection of Dallas Cowboys stuff.

I don't have any COA's for any of the cleats - but I get 99.9999% of my stuff from the Dallas Cowboys.

Anything autographed was obtained by me in person or obtained by a friend while I was present at the same signing - unless otherwise stated.

Since this is my first time posting in here, I want to gauge interest before I post pictures. But I have posted a few pictures at the bottom

Email me for pictures and interest. My email address is steve.dir@verizon.net

Here is a short list
GI Jay Ratliff cleats in original box
DeMarcus Ware Used Cleats (Some singles)
Jay Ratliff Used Cleats (Some singles)
Miles Austin Issued Cleats
Orie Lemon Used Cleats
Tony Romo Issued Cleats (Autographed)
Dez Bryant Used Cleats
Dez Bryant Used Single Cleat

DeMarco Murray Used Cleats Autographed
DeMarco Murray Issued Cleats Autographed (with Authentication)
Brandon Carr Used Cleats Autographed
Bruce Carter Used Cleats Autographed
Sean Lee Used Cleats Autographed
Tyron Smith Game or Practice Used Cleats Autographed

Demarcus Ware Used Pants (Home and Away)
Miles Austin Used Pants
Tony Romo Issued Pants (No number on pants, but #9 written on packaging)
Larry Allen Used Pants
Roy Williams #11 Used Pants
Marion Barber Used Pants
Bradie James Used Pants
Terrell Owens Used Pants

Flozell Adams Used Jersey & Pants (Not purchased together) Jersey is photo matched to Redskins game - Will also include some Thigh and Knee Pads (not Adams Used)

Miles Austin Game Issued Away jersey Autographed with JSA Witnessed COA -

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq156/stevedir/Dallas%20Cowboys/Cleats/Demarco%20Murray/4e94290c.jpg

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq156/stevedir/Dallas%20Cowboys/Tony%20Romo/f3114b0e.jpg

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq156/stevedir/Dallas%20Cowboys/Game%20Used%20Pants/P1060547_zps5e4cc1c1.jpg

Will post more picts later if there is enough interest.

slab0meat
01-09-2013, 09:29 AM
Prices?

dscsteve
01-09-2013, 06:22 PM
It is my understanding that I can only post $500 of items. So my price list will reflect that rule.

GI Jay Ratliff cleats in original box - $60
Jay Ratliff Used Cleats - $130 pair
Miles Austin Issued Cleats - $75
Tony Romo Autographed Issued cleats - $250
Marion Barber or Bradie James Used Pants - $40

EA884
01-09-2013, 08:39 PM
Do you have any helmets in your collection? Thanks!

slab0meat
01-10-2013, 09:24 AM
It is my understanding that I can only post $500 of items. So my price list will reflect that rule.

GI Jay Ratliff cleats in original box - $60
Jay Ratliff Used Cleats - $130 pair
Miles Austin Issued Cleats - $75
Tony Romo Autographed Issued cleats - $250
Marion Barber or Bradie James Used Pants - $40

Not sure if you just mis-typed or misunderstood, but an item can be listed as $500 max... you can sell as many $500 items as you like.

dscsteve
01-11-2013, 01:06 AM
Not sure if you just mis-typed or misunderstood, but an item can be listed as $500 max... you can sell as many $500 items as you like.

yes, I misunderstood - Thanks for clearing that up. I have a few pairs of cleats of Dez, Murray, Lee, Ware, Ratliff so pricing is different from pair to pair. I am working on getting a webpage together with prices and pictures so I can direct people to to that page so I don't have to email tons of picts out. Too many picts to post on here, so I will get it ready by this weekend. I apologize to everyone for putting this out there an not being ready. Trial and error

slab0meat
01-11-2013, 09:16 AM
Any jerseys? Or helmets, as someone asked?

If you don't want to post anything here just yet, feel free to email me at gaadrabin@gmail.com . Thanks.

Greg

dscsteve
01-11-2013, 05:29 PM
No helmets or jerseys for sale right now.

Shipp_96
01-11-2013, 05:31 PM
Curious about a price on the Lee cleats. Also, did you personally get them signed or where they signed already? Any photos if you got them signed of him signing? Thanks!

dscsteve
01-12-2013, 05:10 PM
I get most of my stuff signed in person or if I have more than one or two items, I pay someone to get something signed for me at the same signing I am attending (Family member or friend). I do trade or buy stuff from others, but only people I trust are legitimate. I will always let you know where I got the autograph.

I am working on a web page right now, so I will get pricing up pretty soon. I have more than one pair of Lee cleats, so pricing on them will be different depending on the cleat.

dwolfe12345
01-12-2013, 05:30 PM
Steve has a good rep here in the Dallas area. He gets all his stuff straight from the Cowboys.

scottishcowboy41
01-13-2013, 05:32 AM
I got a Cowboys practice jersey from Steve at the tail end of last year. Fully legit jersey that was well priced and arrived quickly. Great guy to deal with.

808jerseys
01-13-2013, 06:15 PM
Hey Steve
im looking to buy your Larry Allen pants. Would you be shipping to Hawaii for the listed amount ? lmk
Thank you
Rex

808jerseys
01-13-2013, 07:07 PM
Steve
Thank you for the sale, paypal sent.
Rex

dscsteve
01-13-2013, 09:36 PM
Steve has a good rep here in the Dallas area. He gets all his stuff straight from the Cowboys.

Thanks for the good word Dustin. I appreciate it!

I have been working pretty much non stop (other than job, eating and sleeping) on the webpage and have a lot done. It is more time consuming than I thought it would be taking pictures, uploading and getting it set up. It is different than just putting up an ebay listing.

Thanks

dscsteve
01-14-2013, 03:23 PM
I finally got the website up to a point to where you can take a look what I have.

I have a lot of time and money into these cleats. I spend my time and gas driving to the Cowboys every chance I get, digging through what they have and spending hundreds of dollars at a time on different things. I made numerous trips just with these cleats over the last year. Not to mention that I spend my time and money taking to get them autographed.
I don't base the price on what I paid for them. I take everything into consideration when pricing them. Some are priced higher than others due to rarity and that I probably have an emotional attachment to them.

I worked hard and fast on getting this page up, so I may have made some mistakes here and there. Feel free to let me know.

I am flexible on most prices

I haven't put up any pants yet, but will work on getting those up to in the days to come. I will also be putting up some autographed items if anyone is interested.

https://sites.google.com/site/dscstevesportsstuff/home

dscsteve
01-14-2013, 04:37 PM
Thanks scottishcowboy. I appreciate the good reference from you.

Steve