PDA

View Full Version : Yan Gomes GU Bat, Name Plate, Ball, etc.

esigs
01-06-2013, 07:19 PM
Looking for Yan Gomes game used bat, balls, name plate primarily, but open to other items as well from Toronto Blue Jays or World Baseball Classic. Please send what you have, the price and picture(s) to esigs at hotmail dot com. Thanks.

esigs
01-22-2014, 08:36 PM
Tribe Fest bump.

Looking for Yan Gomes game used jerseys, especially the Indians home alternate cream jersey, as well as other items.

esigs
01-27-2015, 07:29 PM
Any Cleveland Indians items from this weekend's Tribe Fest?

jataman2612
02-01-2015, 05:30 PM
They didn't have much of current players. Mostly guys that used to be with the team or September call ups. Looked at Tribefest and the team shop.

esigs
02-05-2015, 07:32 PM
They didn't have much of current players. Mostly guys that used to be with the team or September call ups. Looked at Tribefest and the team shop.

Thanks for letting me know. It looks like they sell current players items throughout the season, mostly on MLB auction or in the stadium. They used to send email blasts with items for sale, but lately the emails have only provided links to the auctions.

esigs
01-28-2016, 07:58 PM
Tribe Fest 2016 bump.

If you are going to Tribe Fest and are willing to look for Yan Gomes items for me, I'll be glad to provide my phone number for immediate contact.

Items of particular interest include helmet, hat, name plate, catcher gear, but open to other GU items as well. Thanks.