PDA

View Full Version : Steiner ruins another Christmas

gingi79
01-01-2013, 04:15 AM
I'll admit I have read enough stories that have been backed by facts to say Brandon Steiner's company only sees integrity when it is draped in green paper but this is the newest horrific example to reinforce it.

Anyone collecting NHL jerseys knows his NY Rangers jerseys are at best suspect and without a photomatch "likely authentic" and at worst..well... poorly authenticated.

Funny how stories like this never come out from any other team in any other sport. Considering the fall of other so called "top tier dealers" whose pride and pompous strutting only made their fall that much more karmic, I see 2013 as a year he is final tarred and feathered for a hubris unmatched by reality.

On one level you could say "It is one mistake!" Research Steiner game Worn and it is just another example of lying and incompetence:

http://www.gameworn.net/cgi-bin/GW/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=023923

yanks12025
01-01-2013, 08:30 AM
Why did the guy notice the nails himself before giving her the bat? He should have opened the package and check. So say he bought a bat that was sold as cracked in two and she reached in and grabbed the bat and the cracked end cut her. Would that be steiners fault, no!

cohibasmoker
01-01-2013, 09:37 AM
Why did the guy notice the nails himself before giving her the bat? He should have opened the package and check. So say he bought a bat that was sold as cracked in two and she reached in and grabbed the bat and the cracked end cut her. Would that be steiners fault, no!

Are you kidding me? Every member should read the posting and make your own decision(s). Amazing.

Jim

yanks12025
01-01-2013, 09:47 AM
Are you kidding me? Every member should read the posting and make your own decision(s). Amazing.

Jim

Where did I say others can't offer their own decision. I read it and offered my own decision, how others feel is their own opinion. But how do you not notice nails when you first open the package before even giving it to her.