PDA

View Full Version : WTB 49er gamers, Young USFL, Tyler, Reynolds-Rams gamers

solarlottry
12-28-2012, 01:13 AM
Looking to purchase/trade for 49er gamers ranging from the 1981 season to the present.

Vintage 49er gamers I am actively looking for include:
Dwight Clark
Freddie Solomon
John Frank
Fred Dean
Ray Wersching
Wendell Tyler

Always looking to add quality vintage 49er gamers from 1981-1989 regardless of player.

Also looking for 49er gamers from 1990-1995 including ANY gamer with a team letter. Paying absolute top $$$ for players such as:
Steve Young
Ricky Watters
Jaime Williams
Lee Woodall
Derrick Deese

Buying ALL 1994 game worn 49er shirts regardless of player!!!!!! If you have any 1994 49er gamers or know of any I am offering whatever it takes to get it done!

Plus paying a finders fee of up of up to 500$ for information leading to a sale!

Finally looking to add ANY Steve Young gamer and specifically a USFL gamer. Grey Flannel and Legendary sold gamers a couple years ago both of which I missed thus the quest continues!

I am also seeking a couple vintage Rams gamers-Wendell Tyler and Jack "Hacksaw" Reynolds. Over the last 10 years examples of both jerseys have been sold multiple times. I am willing to pay at least double the previous auction price for either shirt.

If anyone has anything they are even thinking of selling (or trading) please email me . For the new year lets get some deals done!!!

Paul
garciajones@@yahoo.com

solarlottry
01-29-2013, 03:38 AM
The 49ers are in the SB!!!! Finally after 17 seasons we are back in the big game and ready for win #6!!!

I am ready to add more 49er game worn jerseys so please email me with ANY 49er game worn/used items that you are even thinking of selling.

I am paying a finders fee of up to 500$ for information that leads to a sale. If someone refers me to another collector that I purchase a Steve Young game worn jersey from, I will give that person 500$!!! If someone has information that leads to my purchasing certain vintage 49er shirts (Clark, Fred Dean) I will give them up to 500$ depending on the jersey!

I have paid only 1 finders fee which is ridiculous!!! There has to be someone out there that knows someone with the shirts I am looking for. If so, lets make a deal!

Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

solarlottry
04-15-2013, 10:42 PM
Still looking for 49er game worn jerseys. Looking to purchase ALL 1994 49er game worn items as well as vintage (1979-1989) 49er game worn jerseys. Actively looking for Dwight Clark, Fred Dean, Ray Wersching and other 80s gamers.

Also looking to add a Rams Hacksaw Reynolds and a Wendell Tyler.

Always buying Steve Young game worn jerseys especially a USFL gamer.

Buying most 49er gamers with a team letter regardless of player.

Paying a finders fee for information that leads to a sale.

Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

solarlottry
06-09-2013, 10:31 PM
Still looking for 49er game worn jerseys!!!

Paying good $$$$ for 1994 49er gamers as well as any vintage (1979-1989) game worn jerseys.

Buying ANY Steve Young game worn item including USFL items!!!

Paying a finders fee for quality information that leads to a sale.

Paul

garciajones@yahoo.com

sox83cubs84
09-20-2013, 05:15 PM
Email me, please. I saw a decent name Niners gamer on the Bay that may interest you.

Dave Miedema
sox83cubs84@hotmail.com

solarlottry
11-24-2013, 01:47 AM
Still looking for vintage 49er game worn jerseys especially Dwight Clark and Fred Dean.

Always buying 1994 49er game worn jerseys as well as Steve Young gamers.

Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com