PDA

View Full Version : Darnay Scott San Diego Aztecs / Cincinnati Bengals HELMETS

chipdeals
12-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Hi Guys!

First off very cool forum :)

I am a storage locker buy in San Diego California just like the show Storage wars on TV.

I bought a locker that either belonged to Darnay Scott or his Girlfriend at the time.

Inside I found a lot of his high school memorabilia plus a lot of personal items, So I have a lot of stuff to prove the helmets are real.

I also have Game worn Aztec Helmet , And a Game worn Bengals Helmets. I also have 3 game balls that where awarded too him from the Bengals and they have his name on it and list the date and his accomplishments that game.

Does anybody have a rough idea on the value of his items.

Thanks
Rene

perlman9
12-25-2012, 05:33 PM
I would pay $250 for his Bengals helmet

Preston
12-25-2012, 09:13 PM
I'd be interested in one of the game balls and maybe the San Diego State helmet based on the price. Pretty cool though!

chipdeals
12-25-2012, 10:55 PM
I am asking $1000 on each helmet or best offer.

And $200 a piece on the game balls.

You can email me at rnez9999@san.rr.com

Rene

Shipp_96
12-26-2012, 01:36 AM
I am asking $1000 on each helmet or best offer.

And $200 a piece on the game balls.

You can email me at rnez9999@san.rr.com

Rene

I know you are new to the site, but the $1k asking price you posted is double the allowed asking price for selling items on this site, FYI.

I also think for a nominal at best player your asking prices are about 3x higher then what you'll probably get for those helmets. The member that offered you $250 is more in line of what you may get in reality for each of those helmets. I have only paid $400+ on a handful of game worn helmets I own, and all of those came straight from the University. They are also rare one game styles, or signed. I hope this helps, and welcome to the site :).