PDA

View Full Version : To the collector who just purchased 89 Boggs bat on J. Taube's website

joecoco
12-24-2012, 11:21 PM
I am very interested in it (just missed it) and am willing to trade my photomatched 89 Boggs game used bat (see thread here) plus cash for it if interested. My email is jcocozzellamd@Hotmail.com

Thanks for the read.

rdeversole
12-24-2012, 11:28 PM
I am very interested in it (just missed it) and am willing to trade my photomatched 89 Boggs game used bat (see thread here) plus cash for it if interested. My email is jcocozzellamd@Hotmail.com

Thanks for the read.

It may be a coincidence but you might want to check out the last post on the thread directly below this one.

joecoco
12-25-2012, 09:07 AM
Thanks a lot. It is always tough to see a grail get by.

joecoco
01-28-2013, 02:07 PM
Ok, last post for this, I promise. I am very interested in this bat and willing to pay well above market value. Thanks for the read.

gameused
01-28-2013, 05:56 PM

Thanks for the read.

Have you contacted Taube and see if he could get in touch with the buyer and to see if he would move it?

That might be your best option.

Bobby

joecoco
01-28-2013, 09:41 PM
Hi Bobby-

I did not even think of that. I thought that might be weird at first, but the more I mulled it over, it could not hurt.

Thanks