PDA

View Full Version : New Idea for GUU Board to Improve Transactions

GameUsedGR61
12-21-2012, 01:05 PM
I noticed a lot of problems between buyers and sellers recently and I had an idea that could possibly help or defuse the majority of these problems. I wanted to see if these ideas would be helpful. I would hope the moderators or the people who created this board can possibly implement these ideas.

Idea #1 Creating a Good Transaction Section

I saw this being implemented in the gameworn.net message board and it was a section called WINNING DEALS. Here sellers mostly post a topic which consists of the name of the seller and usually inside they write a brief description of how well the transaction went. This section would be only for good transactions and it would be useful for people to refer to. Also the section would not be used for mudslinging specific members

Idea #2 Member Rating System

I am part of a hockey message board that deals specifically with the New Jersey Devils and they have something I found pretty interesting. When you click on the person's name who posted a message, it leads to their profile page and it has a little rating system section. The rating system consists of 5 stars and other board members can go on their profile and rate them. Maybe if this was implemented, people can also use that to see if the seller is good or not.

Just wondering if anyone thinks these ideas are good and if they are feasible to implement??

commando
12-21-2012, 01:18 PM
Those are great Ideas Gabe, but my opinion is that everyone should save their breath (and keyboards, too)... The classifieds section on this site isn't going to change any time soon, and I don't see any costly or time-consuming changes being added to the site either. I say this with all due respect to the admin... Just my personal observation about a great site we all love.

legaleagle92481
12-22-2012, 01:59 PM
They still have last year's holiday auction banner up. I don't think they are going to spend any time making changes to the site.