PDA

View Full Version : Matt Holliday Items

flota89
12-18-2012, 12:18 PM
Hello, I'm still adding to my Holliday collection and have a few items I'd like to pick up. Items include:

Uncracked bats (Sam and Marucci are top priority, then LVS and Old Hickory)

Game Used A's Jerseys

Game Used Rockies Jerseys

I'll pay extra for photomatched items.

Also have some interest in hit baseballs.

Thanks!

-Tyler

xpress34
12-18-2012, 05:22 PM
Tyler -

I'm downsizing some and am ready to part with my 2000 Spring Training jersey.

Rockies LOA, signed by Matt and has 2000 Media Guide which verifies that 2000 was Matts 1st MLB Spring Training, making this his 1st MLB Jersey as the Rockies don't put names on jerseys for MiLB Spring Trainees.

Let me know if you are interested.

- Smitty

flota89
12-19-2012, 01:22 AM
Tyler -

I'm downsizing some and am ready to part with my 2000 Spring Training jersey.

Rockies LOA, signed by Matt and has 2000 Media Guide which verifies that 2000 was Matts 1st MLB Spring Training, making this his 1st MLB Jersey as the Rockies don't put names on jerseys for MiLB Spring Trainees.

Let me know if you are interested.

- Smitty

Smitty,

I'll be in touch if I decide to try to purchase the jersey. I saw it on eBay the other day. Definitely a rare piece.

You don't happen to have a photo of Matt wearing the number 84 do you? I searched for a while when I first saw the jersey and I couldnt find hardly anything from the 2000 Rockies Spring Training.

Thanks,

Tyler

xpress34
12-19-2012, 10:54 PM
Smitty,

I'll be in touch if I decide to try to purchase the jersey. I saw it on eBay the other day. Definitely a rare piece.

You don't happen to have a photo of Matt wearing the number 84 do you? I searched for a while when I first saw the jersey and I couldnt find hardly anything from the 2000 Rockies Spring Training.

Thanks,

Tyler

Tyler -

I've never been able to find any pics from 2000 ST either. That is why I have the 2000 Media Guide with it that lists Matt as #84 in it.

If you decide you are interested, I will gladly write a letter of provenance for it including the conversation Matt and I had when he signed it for me in 2004 at Coors Field (beginning what has been a great player / fan interaction over the years) - he stills points me out and signs for me when the Cards are in town.

When he was with the A's, I went to Phoenix Muni at Spring training and he was in left field during BP. A bunch of A's fans told me he wouldn't sign, etc and I told them I kind of had an 'in' with Matt and they started telling me I was full of it. When I called out for him as they were heading in, he stopped on the field, looked for me and waved and pointed for me to come over to the 1st base side - signed 6 balls for me that day.

Anyway, Matt has always treated me good and I have his GU (MLB Auth) 2006 ASG Jersey (1st ASG) as well as his 2007 GU WS Cap (Rockies LOA), so the 2000 ST jersey can find a new home now.

I do have a GU (MLB Cert) and AU Rockies cap as well - not sure if I want to sell it yet...

- Smitty

flota89
12-20-2012, 12:19 AM
Tyler -

I've never been able to find any pics from 2000 ST either. That is why I have the 2000 Media Guide with it that lists Matt as #84 in it.

If you decide you are interested, I will gladly write a letter of provenance for it including the conversation Matt and I had when he signed it for me in 2004 at Coors Field (beginning what has been a great player / fan interaction over the years) - he stills points me out and signs for me when the Cards are in town.

When he was with the A's, I went to Phoenix Muni at Spring training and he was in left field during BP. A bunch of A's fans told me he wouldn't sign, etc and I told them I kind of had an 'in' with Matt and they started telling me I was full of it. When I called out for him as they were heading in, he stopped on the field, looked for me and waved and pointed for me to come over to the 1st base side - signed 6 balls for me that day.

Anyway, Matt has always treated me good and I have his GU (MLB Auth) 2006 ASG Jersey (1st ASG) as well as his 2007 GU WS Cap (Rockies LOA), so the 2000 ST jersey can find a new home now.

I do have a GU (MLB Cert) and AU Rockies cap as well - not sure if I want to sell it yet...

- Smitty
Smitty,
Ill be sure to contact you if I'm able to make a fair offer on the jersey.

Thank you for all the information you've been able to provide.
Tyler