PDA

View Full Version : Dale Murphy items wanted

Murph4Prez
12-10-2012, 09:32 PM
I am new to the board. I have found many interesting pieces of information from some of the posters here. It's a lot of fun to read and learn from you guys!

I am interested in game used/issued Dale Murphy items. I recently obtained a bat (not sure if it's game used) that Murph himself verified was indeed his... but even he couldn't confirm if it was used in a game or not.

I got to know Murph through twitter and discovered he was attending Braves fantasy camp this past January. I also attended the Braves 1982 reunion he sponsored this past September. It's kinda cool that he knows me by name, after looking up to him during my childhood.

Anyway, if you have Murph items, please share. I am a middle school history teacher, so I am not necessarily rolling in the cash. But I would be grateful to know what you guys have!!!

Thanks, I look forward to interacting on the boards!

Joel B.

Murph4Prez
12-21-2012, 08:30 PM
Bumpage...

Wife just picked out a very nice and VERY expensive bedroom set. Hoping that might increase my chances to pick up some Murph game used stuff!

Thanks all!

Murph4Prez
12-26-2012, 06:12 PM
Bumpy bump...

I am a teacher and go back to school in six days... I'm bored and starting to hear voices haha!

Murph4Prez
01-01-2013, 02:12 PM
Bumping... I'm a school teacher and bored... thought I'd go fishin' again!