PDA

View Full Version : What happened to All Pro Classics?

legaleagle92481
12-05-2012, 12:27 PM
All their game used football stuff is off their swebsite.

beaglegypsy003
12-05-2012, 07:04 PM
I recently bought a Brashton Satele Jets home jersey from them on eBay. They sent me the road Jersey instead but when it was brought to their attention they sent me the correct jersey and return shipping for the other one. I just put the other jersey in the mail today. At the time they had a bunch of Jets jerseys on eBay.

BrianK
12-05-2012, 07:59 PM
FWIW, I see their ebay account has 5 negative feedback in the past month and no items currently listed.

marino13
12-05-2012, 08:17 PM
They have a very bad customer service.

Not only they got the order wrong, it took them a while try to correct it and it's still wrong.

And worst of all, selling items that they NO LONGER have.

I have to file a paypal complaint to get the full refund.

COWBOYS4EVR
12-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Hopefully they lose the Cowboys contract.
I don't see how they really had it if they were only getting one jersey
from each player.

mad87man
12-05-2012, 10:19 PM
I don't believe they only were getting one of each cowboys player. I think he had multiple of some Jets but can't gurantee it. I have tried to contact him at the beginning of the year and asked what Jets stuff he had in and how much he never even bothered replying to me. Kinda upset me b/c i spent some decent money last year.

COWBOYS4EVR
12-05-2012, 10:34 PM
I don't believe they only were getting one of each cowboys player. I think he had multiple of some Jets but can't gurantee it. I have tried to contact him at the beginning of the year and asked what Jets stuff he had in and how much he never even bothered replying to me. Kinda upset me b/c i spent some decent money last year.

2 weeks ago the listings for each jersey stated 1 jersey from the 2012 season
only.
The DC website had an advertisement spot on the web page, looks like they
pulled it.

beaglegypsy003
12-06-2012, 12:06 AM
When the Jets jerseys were listed on eBay, there were multiple jerseys on some of the players. Like I previously posted, I had no problems with my transaction except for sending me the road jersey instead of the home. They responded to my emails and they sent me the right jersey with the paperwork.

jhunt28
12-06-2012, 07:31 AM
Unfortunately All Pro Classics was in over their head...They paid top dollar in 2011 for a Jets contract, from a team coming off back to back AFC Championship games. Now he has adopted JO pricing, and can't get close to the $10k he wants for his Tebow jersey. I am an avid Jets collector, and there isn't a single thing I want from this years team...so I can only imagine that the average collector has ZERO interest in his inventory.

Beyond the pricing, is horrible marketing and sales. Not sure how you expect to sell game worn products for hundreds, and thousands of dollars, and have one out of focus jersey on a hanger as your marketing picture? From my experience with this company, they aren't very well versed in the game used industry, and the best thing to happen to All Pro Classics was to sell their inventory to MeiGrey. I wish MeiGrey would pick up the Jets full time, so at least you know you're dealing with a company that excels in marketing, distribution, and sales.

legaleagle92481
12-07-2012, 11:49 PM
Is it true that they didn't issue COAs even? There is a Bart Scott on Ebay that is from them that the seller claims is from them but has no COA. I feel bad for them with Revis and Holmes hurt almost all year and Sanchez and Greene playing poorly and Tebow not playing at all there is noone on the team the average collector is likely to be willing to pay five figures for.

beaglegypsy003
12-08-2012, 12:02 AM
I received a COA from the New York Jets saying my jersey was game issued although there is evidence of game use on it (impact and paint transfer) from preseason games.

mad87man
12-08-2012, 09:17 AM
Is it true that they didn't issue COAs even? There is a Bart Scott on Ebay that is from them that the seller claims is from them but has no COA. I feel bad for them with Revis and Holmes hurt almost all year and Sanchez and Greene playing poorly and Tebow not playing at all there is noone on the team the average collector is likely to be willing to pay five figures for.
The only COA i got was from the NYJ themselves, they did not issue their own like meigray or JO did.

bxbomber13
01-03-2013, 11:19 AM
It's official, All Pro is no longer working with the Jets.

JLatti18
01-08-2013, 03:54 PM
(first post on the boards) I am an avid Jets collector and I am happy to see All Pro Classics go. I scored a few items at decent prices from JO (Keller, Harris, and Pouha cleats) in the past and was much happier with the customer service from them.

The only way to get decent priced items from All Pro was through the Auctions at the stadium, but even those were hit or miss. I ended up grabbing Shonn Greene's jersey from the 161 yard, 3 touchdown game vs the Colts for $395.

mad87man
01-08-2013, 05:25 PM
hey J Latti can u email me at mad87man@aol.com. always nice to meet other jets collectors. i did not know they auctioned jerseys off at games.

I too also thought JO was better with the contract. I tried contacting all pro a few times this year about Jets stuff and never got a response from them. it became a joke after a while.

David Murphy collector
07-16-2013, 09:58 PM
All Pro's new eBay user Id is gamedayautographs2012. It was am extra account that someone I know gave to them because of their negative feedback in their original account. Me personally, I'll never buy from those people (all pro) again. I could type for 10 minutes and not come close to telling you all how horrible their service is and how the owners have talked to me before. Yes businesses are in it to makeover and I totally understand that, but the way do it and the way they treat and talk to people it's very sad.

David Murphy collector
07-16-2013, 10:00 PM
Sorry for the typos in that last message ha! Typing on a phone laying in bad. Hopefully y'all can figure out what I was saying lol

beaglegypsy003
08-24-2013, 11:05 PM
I recently bought a Brashton Satele NY Jets team issued road jersey on ebay from tolersportsproperties2013. When I opened the box, there was a business card for All Pro Classics. The seller had several other Jets jerseys for sale with NY Jets certificates. I think they all state team issued in their description. Like I had posted earlier, I never had a problem with any transaction with them.