PDA

View Full Version : Mariano Rivera MLB authenticated pitched baseball.

jetersbatboy
11-30-2012, 03:25 AM
Looking for a baseball pitched by Mo, with MLB authentication stating he pitched the ball.

jetersbatboy
12-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Bump. Got a couple hit baseballs I could trade.

marino13
12-11-2012, 08:49 AM
Bump. Got a couple hit baseballs I could trade.

I have two of Mariano's pitched ball and authenticated as such.

One has been signed and inscribed by Mariano (I am not trading this one of course) and authenticated by steiner.

As for the other one, it is trade-able. What are you offering for it? :D

jetersbatboy
12-11-2012, 01:25 PM
I got a Thome, Cano, Miggy Cabrera, a Chipper, to name a few. LMK what interest you.

TFig27
12-11-2012, 08:07 PM
Looking for a baseball pitched by Mo, with MLB authentication stating he pitched the ball.

Email me at TFig27@aol.com

I might have something you like

marino13
12-11-2012, 10:36 PM
I got a Thome, Cano, Miggy Cabrera, a Chipper, to name a few. LMK what interest you.

I am going to Mariano signing next week in NYC. My budget only allow a couple game issued jerseys as we speak.

If you are planning to attend, I will bring the Mariano's pitched ball and we can complete the trade there - since most likely I know you would have it signed anyway.

I am interest in Cano and Miggy (no chance I am getting any sign by Miggy but it is nice to have one - as for Cano, I can always get it signed later on)

jetersbatboy
12-12-2012, 03:12 AM
I am going to Mariano signing next week in NYC. My budget only allow a couple game issued jerseys as we speak.

If you are planning to attend, I will bring the Mariano's pitched ball and we can complete the trade there - since most likely I know you would have it signed anyway.

I am interest in Cano and Miggy (no chance I am getting any sign by Miggy but it is nice to have one - as for Cano, I can always get it signed later on)

LOL, I actually live in Hawaii, so I won't be at the Mo signing.

marino13
12-12-2012, 09:17 AM
LOL, I actually live in Hawaii, so I won't be at the Mo signing.

I guess we all CANT be that lucky, huh?

:D

Let's work out a trade of some kind ...

I have "Mariano's Pitched baseball" which I can get it signed and authenticated as such.

You have "Cano and Miggy's hit baseball" and Jeter's Issued Block Letter bat ..

Let's barter!:D

jetersbatboy
12-12-2012, 12:58 PM
I guess we all CANT be that lucky, huh?

Let's work out a trade of some kind ...

I have "Mariano's Pitched baseball" which I can get it signed and authenticated as such.

You have "Cano and Miggy's hit baseball" and Jeter's Issued Block Letter bat ..

Let's barter!:D

Shoot me a email, and lets see if we can work something out. scottfukuda@hawaiiantel.net

marino13
12-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Shoot me a email, and lets see if we can work something out. scottfukuda@hawaiiantel.net

Will do (after my work schedule).

In the mean time, come up with some interesting inscription for the baseball. You might as well going all out on the baseball, no?

jetersbatboy
01-03-2013, 04:03 AM
Still looking

jetersbatboy
03-12-2013, 01:41 PM
Spring training bump!