PDA

View Full Version : Eagles 2006 or Saints 2002 (special logo + "K") game used footballs

jake33
11-27-2012, 09:26 AM
I am going to sell one or the other, but not both of these game used footballs

1) 2006 Buccaneers vs. Eagles game used football - still has the equipment staffer tag on the ball. Comes with ticket stub from the game as well. Matt Bryan kicked a 62-yarder as time expired to win the game. Comes with Meigrey COA and Eagles COA - I paid $210 for this pig, but am selling it for $140

2) 2002 Buccaneers vs. New Orleans Saints (2002 was the bucs super bowl season as well)
got this game used football from a specilaty sports store in Lousiana that had a number of connections to the Saints and they got this ball from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer and former New Orleans Saint Fred McAfee. Fred played on special team for this game day and got the ball for the store's owner. Free autographed a pannel on the ball in silver sharpie as well. Comes with a COA from the store I got it from.
This ball was a football used for a special team's play or plays, as it has the "K" attribute on it , which means the ball was used by a saints kicker during the game. These are NOT available to the public.

Furthermore, the front pannel has some special edition stamping on the ball. It reads
"THANKSGIVING WEEK"
December 1, 2002
Superdome

-I paid $260 for this ball, will sell for $168
-------------------------------------------------------
Also, i have every Buccaneers NFL Films team highlight video from 1976-2005 for sale , over 9 hours of Buccaneers footage. It includes handheld footage from the lockerroom at half time of super bowl XXXVII. - Each video is $4.00 a piece free shipping
-----------------------------------------------

Email jahimiak33@yahoo.com (jahimiak33@yahoo.com)