PDA

View Full Version : Bad Barkley on eBAY

Krsoneus
11-25-2012, 02:23 PM
I put a low bid on this one without hardly looking at it, I'm not the high bidder, but I'm tempted to retract my bid completely just incase he does.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230882457240?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649

A couple things I noticed on the above item, First the Designed and tailored tag looks trimmed maybe? the top is sewn straight threw the word "Designed"...
Then, compare it to an autographed procut and it looks way too short as well.

Looks like a retail authentic, maybe a collar tag pulled, if there was one, I've noticed some retail champion authentics dont have collar tags and an exclusive tail tag added? Now its a gamer :)

Krsoneus
11-25-2012, 02:28 PM
Let me try to compar those photos one more time...

sox83cubs84
11-25-2012, 04:20 PM
The white Barkley jersey, unlike the purple one, is NOT from the NBA Commeorative Collection as, in the first NBACC edition, the Barkley had the NBA logo on the opposite side. It may or may not be tampered with and/or doctored, only an in-hand evaluation would verify that.

Dave Miedema

Krsoneus
11-25-2012, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the reply Dave, I dont think it was part of the commemorative collection, that would imply that this jersey is the correct length.
Th comparison is because I think it is a retail jersey that looks like it doesnt have any extra length to it, if you look at the space between Barkleys number and the tail tag, doesnt it look very short on in comparison to the commemorative jersey?
Thanks