PDA

View Full Version : AJ Green Game Used Jersey on NFL Auctions

dplettn
11-17-2012, 12:11 AM
In a conversation among collectors I was made aware today of an NFL auction (http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=197580960&prmenbr=65664914&aunbr=197927670) for an AJ Green game used jersey. PBS era black Bengal jerseys can have grass stains as they can wear the black jerseys on the road. The jersey at NFL auctions is from the October 14th game @ Cleveland. It was AJ’s 5th (of what are so far 8) consecutive game with a receiving TD. Although the Bengals finished on the wrong side of the scoreboard, AJ scored 2 TDs. The October 14th jersey appears a style variance (length) from AJ’s most recent home black jersey.

My GUU "Tag"
Buying Joey Votto items. I am buying (preferred) and when required by the other party will secondarily consider trading for game used Joey Votto items (balls that are Votto hits or Votto HRs, game used bats, etc). If you have such items I’d appreciate to hear from you, even if you are not intending to sell. I am pretty private and don’t post much of my stuff so if you’d like to know what items you might entice from me for a Votto item I’d love you’ll need to start the dialogue.

My e-mail is plettner@fuse.net (plettner@fuse.net). If you (like myself) collect or want to collect Joey Votto items, please know you can buy direct from the Reds through Jon Cline of Reds Authentics. You can contact him at jcline@reds.com (jcline@reds.com). Reds Authentics’ proceeds go toward the Reds Community Fund. It’s a good cause and certainly a more productive choice than to enrich the small opportunistic reseller(s) who buy from Reds Authentics only to themself remarket it.