PDA

View Full Version : Pro Wrestler Brad Armstrong Passes at 51

trsent
11-03-2012, 03:52 AM
I was saddened to hear of the passing of legendary professional wrestler Brad Armstrong. Brad was from the famous Bob Armstrong family and he passed too young at age 51.

I personally most remember Brad when he was with WCW during the Monday Night Wars between WCW and WWF (now WWE). Brad and one of his brothers wore t-shirts that read "Armstrong Curse" as they were not moving up the chain at WCW, seldom used and wasted talent.

Their brother Brian, who was Tag Team Champion as Road Dogg Jesse James (with Badd Ass Billy Gunn as The New Age Outlaws) wore a t-shirt the next week that read "Look Mom - No Curse!"

Robert Bradley "Brad" James. (June 15, 1961 – November 1, 2012) was an Americanprofessional wrestler, better known by his ring name, Brad Armstrong. He is best known for his appearances with the promotionWorld Championship Wrestling in the 1990s. He was the son of wrestler Bob Armstrong and brother to professional wrestlers Steve, Scott and Brian. Eulogizing Armstrong, commentatorJim Ross described him as "one of the more talented in ring performers I've ever worked with...one of the most underrated, all time greats ever in the business".

otismalibu
11-03-2012, 10:47 AM
Lance, Neil, Brad - bad year for Armstrongs.

trsent
11-03-2012, 11:22 PM
Lance, Neil, Brad - bad year for Armstrongs.

Don't forget R. G. Armstrong who passed in July at 95.