PDA

View Full Version : Seahawks100 on NFL Auctions

Mulligans
11-01-2012, 12:56 PM
If anyone on the forum is Seahawks100 on NFL Auctions, can you shoot me an email at JC@NewEnglandRealty.Net

Thanks!

solarlottry
11-14-2012, 02:11 AM
I do not know who Seahawks100 is on NFL Auctions but I did notice that Jersey 2121 has been bidding, driving prices up and even winning jerseys lately.

To the best of my knowledge Jersey2121 is JO sports. It is still a free country and anyone can bid on NFL Auctions, but unless JO is adding to his personal collection, it seems strange that they would be buying up game worn jerseys.

Lets hope we see some of these NFL Auction gamers in JO's own auctions as I would bid on the Aldon Smith that he outbid me on!!!

Paul

mickeymbz
11-14-2012, 02:26 AM
I do not know who Seahawks100 is on NFL Auctions but I did notice that Jersey 2121 has been bidding, driving prices up and even winning jerseys lately.

To the best of my knowledge Jersey2121 is JO sports. It is still a free country and anyone can bid on NFL Auctions, but unless JO is adding to his personal collection, it seems strange that they would be buying up game worn jerseys.

Lets hope we see some of these NFL Auction gamers in JO's own auctions as I would bid on the Aldon Smith that he outbid me on!!!

Paul
lol...thats probs the only way JO is able to get jerseys these days..just like us regular guys!