PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys/raiders/syracuse Items For Sale

short84
10-13-2012, 08:05 AM
Time to clean out the closet sale!

Andre Gurode Dallas Cowboys game used jersey. This jersey shows tremendous use with a couple of team repairs to both shoulders. It is tagged 08-50 and has a prova chip. It was worn during the 2010 season and has the anniversary patch. The shoulders have velcro and the jersey has a blue tint from washing. It has extensive alterations to both shoulders and along the front of the jersey with team repairs along the side of both front numbers. Please contact me if you are interested. $200 shipped or best offer.

Syracuse University 2007 Game Used football vs Iowa. Steiner COA. $50 shipped.

Oakland Raiders vs Kansas City Chiefs Game used football 11/7/10. Ball has some white field paint present and 3 referee marks on it. COA from the Raiders. $200 shipped or best offer.

I also have a silver game used Cowboys helmet (Cowboys COA) for $275 plus shipping and 5 pair of Cowboys throwback pants (Steiner COA) for $35 each plus shipping available.

Please contact me at sbshort84@gmail.com. Thank you!

short84
10-16-2012, 09:51 PM
Both the Gurode jersey and Raiders game used football are $175 each. The pants are sold pending payment. The helmet and Syarcuse football are still available.

Thank you!