PDA

View Full Version : Moving

yanks12025
10-08-2012, 01:35 PM
So I'm moving to a different state soon and I'm sure other members have moved with a collection of lots of bats. So was wondering what you guys think a good way to move 130 bats is. Now 80% are just low priced store model bats. So with the low priced store model bats I was thinking of getting a storage tub and laying the bats in it, but I can't find any big enough to fit a bat? Any ideas? Also what would be a good way to move the game used ones in a bunch? Thanks

xpress34
10-08-2012, 06:09 PM
So I'm moving to a different state soon and I'm sure other members have moved with a collection of lots of bats. So was wondering what you guys think a good way to move 130 bats is. Now 80% are just low priced store model bats. So with the low priced store model bats I was thinking of getting a storage tub and laying the bats in it, but I can't find any big enough to fit a bat? Any ideas? Also what would be a good way to move the game used ones in a bunch? Thanks

If it was a month later, you could find a tub that would work - Christmas Tree storage tubs at WalMart.

That's what my buddy stores all of his undisplayed bats in.

yanks12025
10-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Thanks. I actually found one at home depot and it holds about 50 bats in it.

xpress34
10-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Glad I could help!

tbone90
10-09-2012, 12:05 PM
50 bats in a tub...that's going to be heavy, bend at the knees! :eek:

ironmanfan
10-09-2012, 01:13 PM
This topic reminds me of the time I moved into a new home back in the mid 1990's....The move was a relatively short one distance wise and I moved the items in my collection myself (including the bats). The house was a new one and there were a couple workers finishing up in the garage and when I walked by them with like six Ripken game used bats under my arms, one of the guys commented, "are you like a Little League coach or something?..." I kept right on walking and just shook my head in agreement....