PDA

View Full Version : Utah Jazz Jerseys

ahuff
10-25-2006, 11:28 AM
O.k. I might sound ignorant or skeptical, but here it goes.

Does anyone know the recent history of Utah Jazz jerseys? The reason I ask, is that there is a Kirilinko jersey on vintage authentics. I had spoke with the Jazz, last season, about obtaining one of his jerseys. I am paraphrasing, but basically I was told that they had not recently released game worn jerseys, and were not going to anytime in the near future. Now I know decisions can change. That is why I wondered if anyone has heard, or experienced, anything differently.

This jersey comes with the rock solid Lampson letter. The support that the Lampson letter provides, has been rehashed to death (on this forum), so I won't go into that.

ISUbirdjersey
10-28-2006, 07:35 PM
O.k. I might sound ignorant or skeptical, but here it goes.

Does anyone know the recent history of Utah Jazz jerseys? The reason I ask, is that there is a Kirilinko jersey on vintage authentics. I had spoke with the Jazz, last season, about obtaining one of his jerseys. I am paraphrasing, but basically I was told that they had not recently released game worn jerseys, and were not going to anytime in the near future. Now I know decisions can change. That is why I wondered if anyone has heard, or experienced, anything differently.

This jersey comes with the rock solid Lampson letter. The support that the Lampson letter provides, has been rehashed to death (on this forum), so I won't go into that.

I have been looking for an AK 47 jersey too. I called Steve from Vintage and asked him if the Jazz jersey was game issued or game worn. He said they have a very good source for the NBA gamers and all the ones at auction are game worn. I would like to hear others thoughts about the D Wade Finals jersey. Rich Altman would crap a brick if he saw that jersey in auction. He thinks that any Wade jerseys not from him (due to the exclusive deal) or from a major source are questionable.