PDA

View Full Version : Reds Postseason Tickets

dplettn
10-04-2012, 11:32 AM
I have more seats than I will use for most Reds Postseason games. Rather than sell them on Stubhub, etc, I'd like to "trade" them with mutually friendly terms.

All seats are very good, attained during the full season ticket holder period (which preceded the partial season ticket holder period, lottery period, and phone order tranches). While I am open to any offer, my primary interest is to trade some of the tickets I won't use myself to attain some Joey Votto items that I otherwise don't have access to. Ideally, I'd prefer to trade on pricing terms of my cost (face value ranges $53 to $125) for whatever your original cost was for items you are trading. That of course assumes you have an item "bought well" which is pretty cool to me.

NLDS Game 4 (Home game 2)

NLDS Game 5 (Home game 3)

NLCS Game ? (Home Game 1)

NLCS Game ? (Home Game 3)

NLCS Game 7 (Home Game 4) *Requires Reds Advance Concurrent with Wild Card Winner

World Series Game 1

World Series Game 2

World Series Game 6

World Series Game 7

For each of the games listed above, I could choose which seats to sit in (infield box home side, sun deck, 1st row of bleachers) and which to pass along depending on your preferences and my own. All seats are in pairs.

Please contact me at plettner at fuse dot net